Chapter 1-Small Flashback

Announcement-flight 1991 London to New York-Boarding has started.

Gwen's POV  

My aunt came,she took my hand which my mom was holding just few seconds before. She was taking me away...far away. Slowly it seemed that the distance between mom and me was miles. Last time I turned back and cried out "I will miss you guys and I love you". "Don't worry Gewn you are going to enjoy New York" my aunt said while giving the bags for checking. Maybe she is right, I thought. I turned back quickly so that I could break the eye contact with them. After all formalities we went inside. I was sitting in the flight with heavy eyes.

Announcement-kindly switch-off your phones.

Last time, I took my phone, unlocked it, clicked on facebook app and updated my status, Bye,Bye London....New York I am coming! Okay? No I am not Okay! #GonnaMiss #Tears #Memories.

As I was about to close it there was a notification-Louis Tomlinson liked your post. And one more notification- Louis Tomlinson commented on your status.

Since when I added him? I thought. I was so eager to see his comment that by-mistake I clicked on Log-Out. "Ma'am please switch off your phone" an air hostess said to me, she standing next to me . I simply switched off my phone and kept it back in my pocket.

"So New York I am coming" I sigh and leaned back to my chair

XXX

It has been 10 years since I left London and came to New York. Eleanor was my childhood friend,Stacy was my step-sister. We were definitely not like other step-sisters. We never fought said rude words to each other. We were more of real sisters than step. My mom and dad had many confusions which simply led them to divorce. My mom wanted me to stay away from all this and concentrate on my studies. I was only 13 when I left my home.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Guys this was just a small part of past. So Sorry for a small chapter.

Next update will be soon. Please comment.