Chapter 2-A Few Last Moments In NYC

Gwen's POV

I was completely changed in these past 10 years, staying all alone in New York. I used to talk to my step-sister Stacy, Mum and Eleanor daily on Skype. They were the only people to whom I was connected. My aunt used to visit me on every Sunday, in case I needed something .

But at last after 10 years that day had come when I was going back to my home, London. It was my last night at the hostel. I was talking to Stacy on Skype.

"I am so excited you are coming back" she said

"Me too, I mean from so many years, I am seeing you guys through this iphone screen" I said, kinda shaking my phone. "Well, well you what?" I said

"What? what? is Louis coming to meet me?" she said with a bright eyes.

My sister, Stacy was a die hard fan of 5 monkeys aka One Direction. There was a lot of stuff available of them in New York. I used to buy and parcel them to her, actually one of my hostel friend, Daisy was also a fan. So she used to buy and pack them for me and then I simply parcel them. I always stayed away from One Direction because people said that if you see them once, you will lose your mind

and heart. I loved myself so didn't wanted to lose anything . But yes, I won't deny that I have heard some songs of them. I don't know why I also felt like, one of them voice was familiar to me. Although I wasn't interested in them so I didn't cared.

When Stacy started liking them for at least one year she made me mad. She even asked Eleanor and Daisy, to show me their pictures but they never succeed. So, me Gwen had never seen One Direction in my life,was my proud status of whatsapp and everywhere required.

"No,but I have asked Daisy to bring him" I said, trying to control my laugh.

"What? thanks! but how?" she asked with a confused face.

"Stupid, his poster. C'mon Stacy forget him. You are 17 now" I said.

"Going to be 18" she said.

"Yeah soon" I replied.

My step-mom didn't let Stacy waste her pocket-money on monkeys, somewhere she was right.

Stacy turned angry.

"Okay! my dear! I am sorry, aren't you happy? I said.

"For what?" Stacy said with a smirk.

"I am returning after 10 years" I was surprised to find out.

"I won't be happy, you know tears stream down my face, tears of

happiness" she said.

"I love you. I am glad we are not like other step sisters"

"Mark one more thing" she said with a big smirk.

"What is that?" I questioned.

"Don't know about you but I am not going to leave you ever" she said.

After a few more chats we turned off and went to sleep. Before falling on bed, I took a look of things around me. I thought of my first day, me 13 entering in the room with a big question mark on my face. How an I going to live here? eat? everything and now after so many years I am leaving this place. I closed my eyes and had a flash back of all those birthdays, selfies, jokes, laugh which I shared with my friends in that room. All those scolding from teachers and specially hanging out with friends on Saturday nights.

XXX

I opened my eyes and fell on bed. I sighed, so last night in New York, I said in my mind. Soon I went of to sleep with all that excitement to meet everyone.

"Mom I am coming back".

---------------

I woke up in the morning or I should say dawn. I was so excited that I hardly slept. When I had taken shower and got into my clothes for airport, I went to Daisy.

"So" I said turning my eyes here and there.

"So you are finally going" she said, try her best not to cry.

For a second we stared at each other and suddenly we jumped jumped and hugged like monkeys.

"I am going to miss you Gwen" she said.

"As if I am not stupid" I replied.

While we were ex-changing goodbyes. There was a knock on the door.

"I think the cab has come" Daisy said turning towards the door.

"Yeah it seems to be" I said grabbing my things. The cab and other things was arranged by the hostel people.

XX

On the airport.

As I was staying in the hostel I didn't had much stuff. I was caring only 2 bags. After sometime my bags were gone for checking while I sat and kept waiting for my flight.

I was a person who was always stayed online and updated.Instead of sitting ideal I took selfies and uploaded them with quotes. Well this doesn't mean I wasn't good in studies. I won't boost but yes I was topper.

Announcement- Flight 1991 from New York to London boarding has started.

I said in my mind "This is the same flight which picked me up from U.K and dropped in U.S.A.