Chapter 3-Flight 1991

HEY GUYS! There is a big update in the last chapter so I guess you should read that first.

Gwen's POV 

At last, I was in the flight. I saw my ticket which I was holding in my hand and searched for my seat. OH! Window seat. I won't lie but I acted as a 4 year old kid who was just given a box of candies. I love window seats, I dipped my hand in my purse to search my phone,I found it with 2 messages from mom saying, 

Hey princess, is everything fine?  As you take your seat or before switching off your phone let me know about your status. 

I replied to my mom and then switched off my phone. I noticed that there was a lady sitting next to me, maybe she would have come and sat while I was texting to mom, whatever I was happy to find a female person next to me than a male. I saw that she was also texting to someone, shh stupid her family only, I said in my mind. Her phone cover was of a young boy with curly hair he looked cute, but seriously a boy? 

"He is my son, you know right" she said with a smile. Shit, she saw me noticing her cover,I was totally embarrassed. But hey, how would I know he is his son? I thought to myself. 

"Oh! he is cute. But sorry, I didn't knew he was your son" I said with kinda sorry eyes. "It means you know don't know anything" she passed a smile again. She was really sweet."I don't know what?" I said looking around how all the girls in the flight were going crazy. Am I in a flight or zoo? I asked to myself. "My name is Anne" she said turning towards me. "I am Gwen Watson" I said.                                        "You know Harry, Harry Styles?" she asked me."No Ma'am" I thought she was related to some star so I called her Ma'am" I said. "Don't call me ma'am girl. You know why these girl are going mad? she asked me again, seeing all over the flight."Sorry but I don't have any idea, what is happening, can you please explain me?" I said with puppy eyes. 

"Harry Styles is my son and I am his mom, Anne" she said. "OH! but what is a big deal in this?" I questioned. Did I said something wrong? I asked myself. "It means you haven't heard about One Direction." she said with a chuckle. "My step-sister is a huge fan of One Direction, I don't know the names and faces of the members." I said. "So here it is, My son is one of those five cute, smart boys" she said."Oh! now I got it and don't worry I know how popular they are so this is normal I guess" I said with a laugh turning around to see how the girls were staring at us. "I am glad there have achieved so much" she said. "And I am glad you are sitting next to me" I mumbled. "Did you said something?" she asked.

"I was very worried" I said. "Why?"she said.  "I wanted a female person to sit next to me and I am glad its you" I said. "Well I was also worried" she said. "Why ma'am? cause of this craziness?" I asked her. "No ma'am, No not at all of this craziness but I wanted to be fair. I love the fans, if I would have sat next to one person, it would be a very great thing to that directioner but for others the saddest moment of their life" she said. "Yeah no ma'am" I said. "I am also glad that I am sitting next to you" she said with a smile. "You want to be equal right?" I asked and she replied "Yes" .

She figured out that I have no desire of being a fan of MONKEYS aka One Direction.  

"Your accent is American but you look Britisher, what is it?" she questioned me. "I stayed 10 years in New York  so my accent has changed, but I am a Britisher." I replied. "So you are returning home?" she asked. "Yes and you too right?" I said. "Yeah but ho-" I cut her in between and said "I know they are Britishers." This was the only thing I knew about them. 

I wanted to be a good person in front of her. Already so many people were looking at her... I thought of taking a picture with her but then no, I had to be normal and she that she was fine.