Untitled Part 2

"Hey Thomas who was that guy at training you were talking to?" Minho asked as we walked to my locker to get our books for maths.

"Oh that guy? He was just the photographer" I explained as I remembered the golden haired boy.

"Right, okay. Let's get to class" Minho starts walking in the direction of our maths room.

All throughout maths I thought about the boy, Newt. I wondered what his favorite color was, and what his favorite food was. I wanted to know everything about him. I was wondering about what his schedule was when I heard my name.

"Thomas?" Mr Roberts and everyone else in the class was looking at me, including Minho. That rat bastard.

"Huh? Yes sir?" I ask confused. Mr Roberts annoyed eyes roll into the back of his head.

"Please pay attention in class and at least try to learn something because I would not want to remind you you are failing this class" And with that he turned around and continued the lesson, leaving completely embarrassed. What a dick, he didn't have to tell the whole class I was failing. Especially when Rachel, one of the hottest girls in our year, is here. She's damn sexy but not really my type. She's totally into me, I mean who wouldn't? Not to be a stuck up ass but pretty much every girl has tried, is trying or will try, to get into my pants. And what can I say? I love it.

Brenda, one of Rachel's puppets and not to mention my ex girlfriend, gives me a mocking smile. Bitch. I take my mind of all that and try to focus on the lesson. In the end I am failing so I gotta do something about it. It's too late though because the bell rings and all the students get up and leave. I follow Minho into the cafeteria and and a pie. We sit at our usual table with all the guys and hot girls. I try to eat my pie in peace but of course Brenda comes sit next to me. I ignore her and turn to Ben.

"Hey man. How's is going?" he pats my back hard.

"Good" I simply say. He notices my bad mood and asks

"Hey man, when was the last time you got laid?" he has an awful habit of saying 'hey man' all the time. I think for awhile. When was the last time I had sex?

"I don't even remember" I admit. Maybe that's why I've been so moody lately.

"You my friend, need a girlfriend" he laughs. I guess he's right but Brenda is the only single hot girl. There's no one I want. Well except for.... NO! She's Minho's girlfriend how could I think that. Teresa is the number 1 hottest girl in the school. And we were really close in Elementary and Middle school. Now we barely talk. Minho is crazy about her and only got the guts to ask her out a few weeks ago. There she is, sitting legs crossed and hands on her lap. She's really smart and lady like. Best part about her; is isn't a slut like all the other girls. I'm about to walk over when something catches my eye. I see a boy with dirty blond hair walking to the cafeteria line. It's Newt. A smirk slowly crawls on my face and I walk over to him instead.

He looks damn sexy just standing there looking so innocent, so pure. I feel like just ripping off all his clothes and taking away all that purity right here right now. I always knew I was bisexual, everyone else knows really. I'd always catch myself staring at hot pictures of guys in Teresa's girl magazines. I never cared or stressed about it. Everyone accepted me the way I am.

"Hey" I greet Newt. He tenses up for a second, shocked.

"Uh...hi" his eyes move from right to left slowly.

"What's up?" I ask casually and put my hands in my jean pockets.

"Nothing. I gotta go. Bye" he pushes past me and walks out of the cafeteria. The hell was that about? Eh, I'm probably too sexy for him.