Preview

Black Blossom POV ( before they go to into the school )

Gghh , I can't believe dad ( mr. jams ) is making us go to school . I get he waits us to get close to the RRBz . He told us that they used to be friends with the old us . So that means that we need fake names and pretend to be different people . My fake name is Rosie ,BC is Alex , and Bubbles is Candy . Right now we are outside the school waiting for our dad to text us if the boys are coming already so we can go inside so they don't us just yet . " Hey did dad text you already? " Bubbles ask "no" I told her . I turn to look at Buttercup but she wasn't even there . "Where did BC go to?" " I don't know you know how she is " . Just then I got a text from dad it's say that the boys are their way here and I don't know where BC is at . "Yo, big sis, little sis " I turn and saw Buttercup "where were you dad already send the message that the boys are coming" "relax I was only was only walking around and I found three boys that friends with the RRBz " BC told us . "So we can use those boys good idea big sis " said Bubbles " yay good idea little sis " I told her" of course it's a good idea I came up with it " . I can't wait to kill the Rrbz.