𝟎𝟏𝟏, 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

ZOEY AKILA bennet ! sugarhill, zoey's crib featuring; @itszoeyb

ZOEY AKILA bennet !
sugarhill, zoey's crib
featuring; @itszoeyb .

"ZOEY YOU GON come with us to the stu with dd and them?" jahzara asked as she fluffed out her ponytail. zoey was currently half asleep in her bed while she was on call with jah and marie.

las night, the only thing she could focus on was finding the person who had sent the email to the principal. zoey knew that if anyone found out it was her, she would be dead. so, she was determined to do whatever it takes to prove her innocence and clear her name.

as much zoey really liked to hang out with her friends—she was tired. she was up til 5 trying to find a way to track the account. she had gotten the school id somehow to go look through the teacher email accounts.

but not once was she able to secure the password of her principal, she almost threw her macbook out before she remembered—she's not rich.

"i don't know y'all. i'm really tired i think i'm gonna take a nap," zoey's voice was barely audible, and she seemed to be struggling to keep her eyes open. She had never been one to stay inside the house, and her friends knew that she loved going out and doing something fun. however, this time was different. it was already 2 pm on a saturday, and zoey was still in bed, looking tired and uninterested in doing anything.

jahzara scrunched her eyebrows up. everybody knew that zoey was one to never stay inside the house, nor did she even like sleeping that much. especially on saturdays—you would at least expect her to help her mom with something around the house.

"zoey is you sick? cause you never like to stay inside and suddenly you trynna sleep, wassup?" jahzara asked as she oooked and zoey through the phone screen. zoey just shrugged and said that she was just really tired. jahzara could tell that something was off, but she decided to just brush it off.

"zoey if you don't get out of that damn bed and get your ass outside that house. hell will rise." marie spoke to her on the other line while zoey's mouth dropped.

marie wasn't the type hood back anything she had to say, if she wanted to say something she was gonna say it. that's what always blows zoey's mind away—marie frankly just doesn't care.

zoey let out a quiet huff as she pushed the blankets off of her. she gets up from her bed, looked in the mirror to look at her current attire. she was dressed in a oversized graphic tee along with her nike pros. she looked at herself for a moment, trying to decide if she should change, but ultimately shrugged and decided it was good enough to go outside

zoey slipped on some socks and her black yeezy slides, feeling the coolness of the tiles on her feet. she walked over to her drawer to grab her airpods since she knew she was gonna need that on the way of walking there.

zoey connected her airpods to her phone, tuning out jahzara and marie who were in the middle of a heated debate. they were arguing about whether brent faiyaz or bryson tiller was the better artist. zoey didn't really care about the argument, but she didn't want to get involved.