𝟎𝟎𝟏, 𝐎𝐍𝐄

— "ι נυѕт ∂σ ιт му ωαу"

ZOEY AKILA bennet ! sugarhill, zoey's crib featuring; @itszoeyb

ZOEY AKILA bennet !
sugarhill, zoey's crib
featuring; @itszoeyb .

"BITCH WAKE THE fuck up!!" marie yelled into the phone as zoey fell asleep on her vanity desk again. but when marie yelled loud as hell it caused her head to shoot up in hurry but ended up hitting her mirror that was next to her when she fell asleep.

"oww what the fuck." zoey whined quietly as she put her hand to her jaw, where she had hit it. and hurt more than it would since she had just gotten her braces tightened and that shit hurts.

marie laughed loudly as she continued to do her makeup. zoey was meant to be already done with her own makeup but she had fallen halfway through it and ciara had just noticed.

all three of zoey, jahzara and marie were supposed to all wake up at the same time, to get ready but jahzara was sleeping. even with all the times they had run the girl she didn't pick up once.

it wasn't a big shocker since jahzara was always sleeping.

"omg where are my clothes?" zoey groaned as she got up from her chair to grab her clothes where she had last remembered putting them, her bed.

she had layed out the outfit since last night so she was ready for the first day back but she had fallen asleep more then twice. the girl had already showered and was in her undergarments with a sweater to cover her top and black shorts she always wore under everything.

zoey changed into her outfit quickly which consisted of a white graphic tee and black cargo pants that stuck onto her legs perfectly. she forced the infared jordan 4s onto her feet. her hair was pulled back into a a puffy ponytail, and her dark skin glowed with the lights of the vanity lighting .

"zoey should i leave my braids down or put in a clip, sum like that?" marie asks as zoey comes back into the screen view. "it would look cute down but ya know you look good in everything marie."

"aww." marie coos as she leaves her braids alone. "you too nice to me zo."

zoey just laughs softly as she begins on her makeup. she was getting ready for the first day of school and she would be starting her sophomore year. the girl was over the moon to say the least, summer was fun but she can't wait to go back.

but she always ends up hatin the year anyway so it doesn't even matter.

zoey just laughs softly as she begins on her makeup. she was getting ready for the first day of school and she would be starting her sophomore year. the girl was over the moon to say the least, summer was fun but she can't wait to go back.