Episode 1

Omniscient(3rd pov)

The black van full of girls drove on the road on the way to the baddie house.

"Well since we're all here I'm Lania" she smiled breaking the awkward silence.

"Heyyy I'm RyRy you're so pretty" RyRy said smiling at her.

"Thank you" Lania replied.

"I'm TyLee Wassup yall" she said smiling as well.

"And I'm Kandi aka K Nastyyyyyyyy" Kandi dragged.

All the girls chuckled at her.

They all conversed and got to know each-other before TyLee looked over at YaYa who was on her phone with her hoodie on not interacting with anyone.

"She sleep?" TyLee asked mugging her.

"Nah I think she got her AirPods in" Kandi said.

TyLee felt as though that was a little rude because everyone was interacting with each other while she just distanced herself.

"Umm hey you don't speak" TyLee asked waving at her.

Yaya looked up at her with a slight mug before taking one of her AirPods out.

"What happened" she said sitting up.

"We all just talking and you just kinda distant" TyLee explained.

"My fault Im arguing with my nigga right now but I'm Yaya" she said with a straight face.

"Ouu I know how you feeling right now, me and my baby daddy be going at it all the time" RyRy huffed.

"Aww you're a mom" Kandi asked.

"Yeahhh this my son his name is Yasir" RyRy said showing them a picture.

"Awww handsome Mann" Lania cooed looking at the photo.

"Oh my gosh I wanna Mimi me so bad" TyLee said.

"Yup he's my world" RyRy smiled.

About 15 min later the girls arrived at the baddies house.

"Ouuuu this shit fireee" Kandi said recording as the van came to a stop.

When the van stopped all the girls got out and admired the huge mansion.

"Damnnnnnn" Lania dragged.

A few seconds later Nicole came out the house to greet the girls.

"HEYYYY LADIESSSSS" Nicole greeted.

"Heyyy "they all said.

"Welcome to the baddies house,  I'm so excited to meet all of you guys and just turn the fuck up" Nicole smiled.

"Sooo come on in yall" she said opening the front door.

There eyes grew wide as they seen the inside of this beautiful mansion.