Episode 2

Omniscient (3rd pov)

"Good morning girly" RyRy smiled in Lania's doorway.

RyRy loved Lania's energy and wanted to get to know her and hang out with her more.

"Good morning come in" Lania smiled.

"Damn you lucky as hell you got the master bedroom" RyRy said looking around.

"Yup, I would've been happy with any room tho" Lania shrugged.

"You wouldn't mind sharing a room" RyRy asked making a face.

"I mean it wouldn't be my first choice to share but if I had to so be it" Lania shrugged.

"Ohhh okay, I need my own space tho" RyRy laughed.

"And I can't imagine sharing a room with someone I don't fuck with"

"Yeah I don't know how Yaya and TyLee are doing it, my ass would've been right on that couch" Lania joked.

"No deadass" RyRy agreed.

"And if I'm being honest i kinda understand how Yaya feel cause I would've been annoyed too if Kandi was all up in my face" RyRy expressed.

"She might of have one too many drinks" Lania nodded.

"Yeah you right, and I'm mad security was holding her back I wanted to see a fight on the first day" RyRy joked.

"GIRL BYEEE" Lania laughed.

"Im finna go downstairs and see what the fuck we got to eat in this bitch cause I'm hungry" RyRy said getting up.

Lania followed behind her making her way to the kitchen.

As they entered the kitchen they saw  Nicole leaning on the counter drinking coffee.

"Ohh Heyy" they said.

"Good morning ladies" she said.

"Here yall hungry" she said offering them the bacon, toast eggs and drinks that were on the counter.

"Shiiii you ain't gotta tell me twice" RyRy said grabbing a plate.

Lania and Nicole both laughed.

"I'm glad y'all come down here tho, I was just about to make an announcement about the club are going tonight" Nicole said.

"Ouuu what club" Lania asked before taking a bite of her bacon.

"I'll tell ya in a sec lemme just get the other girls down here" Nicole replied.

She called the 3 girls downstairs and a few seconds later they came downstairs.

"Okay so that that y'all are all here I can talk about the club hosting we're doing" Nicole said.

"So were gonna be doing a hosting at Lavo nightclub, TyLee will be preforming one of song since she's a artist and the rest of us need to get the crowd hyped and turnt up so we can get that money" Nicole explained.

"How long is it gonna be" Yaya asked.

"From 8pm till the club closes" Nicole replied.

"Sounds good" she asked the girls.

They all nodded in unison.

"Yup I'm definitely ready to get to the bagg tonight" TyLee said.

"Period that's the energy we're definitely looking for" Nicole said.

As the girls all spread out and went about their day TyLee decided that she wanted to talk to Yaya about what happened last night.

"Wasup Yaya can I talk to you real quick" TyLee asked as she sat in the bed.