1k.

i have random spurts where i randomly log back into this account, and it seems fitting to thank you for one thousand.

this book was thought up as a whim, but the storyline has been mostly completed since i started writing it, which was years and years ago. there are plotholes, and random gaps, which is expected, considering the age i wrote this.

as a treat, i will be rewriting. call it an experiment, to see if i can fully flesh out this story to its potential, and to truly grasp on just how much i've improved.

as it stands, i'm now in college for psychology (a minor in creative writing.) i'm busy. very busy. so i don't know how long this will take me, it might be eons. but i'll work with the time i have.

i refuse to try and stress myself out about it, however, since i started writing this for fun, and will continue writing this, for fun. i hope now i can do characters justice, for rereading this through the slips in my fingers from covering my eyes has made me realize that no character in this book acts like they do in canon.

i made rozu insufferable. to me, at least. i could go into detail on how much rozu's character needs to be reworked, but i'll save you the boredom. (i'll also be renaming her, but that's besides the point.)

to 13 year old me, i hope you enjoy whatever it is i decide to do with this story. and to all of you, i hope you stick around long enough to witness the changes i make.

thank you, again, for 1k.