Part 1-Fate

"Fate.

Fate is a thing many people have pondered over for many a moon. It is a word that has a meaning, but the words hold little justice to its name. A small word that could change something great. 

Some believe in it, some don't. 

Those who do believe in it try to avoid it. It scares them how such a little word could make a big impact on their lives, make a sweet thing turn sour. But the thing about fate is that it is inevitable. You cannot escape what is bound to happen, no matter how hard you try.

There are tales of extraordinary people who do amazing things. Children who are chosen from birth to fulfill great prophecies. 

But there are also tales of people who have endured things no one could imagine, and go insane if they tried. 

This tale is one of those.

Once there was a girl. She was the clan's star jewel, the light in the dark. She held many talents, and she could do no wrong. Kind as could be. 

But curious.

If you must know anything about being curious, it is that it it will get you into more trouble then you can handle. 

Because of one action, her sweet life turned into a night mare. 

This was fate's doing.

One small thing changed her life.

So she ran.

She ran

and ran

and ran 

until she could not run any longer. 

This is a story about a girl who ran. 

But the thing about running

Is that whatever you are running from

Will always catch you