Chapter Eleven

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Sat. 12:32 PM
______________________

Pop music played as Jersey entered Urban Forever clothing store. A store associate greeted her with a smile, offering her help but Jersey quickly refused. She continued on her way, doing quick glances at a couple of racks. She finally approached a rack that was more fitting for her and started looking through the clothes. The winter time wasn't her favorite, but she did enjoy wearing leggings, sweaters, and hoodies during this season. It made it better for her to not wear anything under either. No bra. No shirt. Nothing.

She kept pushing back the sweaters that were ugly and expensive. She was shopping on a budget while also trying to look good too. Fashion wasn't a big deal to her but she still wanted to look decent. It wasn't like those clothes were staying on long anyway. One text or call to one of her many links and she'll be out of these leggings within seconds. That's how easy it was.

Feeling her phone vibrate, Jersey, took her phone out her pocket and checked it. Soon as the screen turned on, she saw a message from Tyra questioning her about Christmas dinner. She rolled her eyes, locking her phone, and putting it back in her back pocket. She refused to think about Christmas, Christmas dinner, and presents. The holiday was in a few days and she was already tired of hearing about it. From her job, to social media, and now Tyra. She was sick of Christmas.

Tyra was making it more intolerable for her because all she was doing was reminding Jersey about their family coming over. She wasn't trying to hear that her annoying family members were going to be visiting. That just meant a distasteful dinner filled with her and her mother going back and forth with each other. Slick comments made every second by the two of them. Jersey's mom, Grace, constantly throwing out how disgusting she was living her life. Jersey coming back with something smart and anti-Christ like.

It'll be nonstop and Jersey didn't have time for that. The longer she didn't think about it, the better. Jersey eventually moved on to another rack since the other one wasn't doing her any justice. Shopping in stores was always the worse for her which is why she preferred online shopping then anything else. The clothes were better. The prices were reasonable. And most importantly she didn't have to see faces that she didn't want to see.

Like the one she noticed staring hard at her. Jersey squinted her eyes, making eye contact with the two females that were staring hard at her. It was clear to her that they were talking about her since one was whispering while the other stared. Jersey wasn't the one that started problems but she damn sure finished them when need be. And this problem surely needed to be solved.

"Is there an issue?" She spoke loud and clear, so the two of them heard her. And surely enough they both did. The girl that was whispering finally turned and Jersey knew exactly why they were staring in the first place.

"Bitches." Jersey muttered under her breath, recognizing the girl face as one of the four bitches that jumped her. Her name was Lani, a wannabe IG influencer, and the girlfriend of Key.

Jersey made sure to do her research after the fight happened and found all of the bitches names and social media accounts. She knew she was going to run into them again, and was going to handle them one by one.

"Is there an issue?" Jersey repeated herself since she didn't receive an answer. She was no longer worrying about the sweaters and had her full body towards the girls. They wanted her attention, well, they were getting it.

There was still no response which only made Jersey even more annoyed. The thought of her being jumped came up too and that also angered her. She wanted her lick back and if that meant interrupting the peace inside this boring, yet reasonable priced store then so be it. Who was gonna tell her otherwise? Since the girls were still staring at her and whispering to each other, Jersey, began making her way over to them. Ready for whatever and then some.