❦ Chapter 10 ❦

OMG I PUBLISHED THE WRONG CHAPTER! IF YOU READ CHAPTER 11 FORGET ABOUT IT... THIS CHAPTER IS NOT REALLY EDITED BC I DONT HAVE TIME BUT I DONT WANT TO KEEP YOU WAITING. SORRY FOR MY BIG DUMB MISTAKE, HOPE YOU CAN FORGIVE ME <3

2071 Words

Prompt: Ten bucks says you don't make it to the door without passing out

TW: Flu symptoms, vomit, passing out

. . • . ° .• °:. * ° .

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓵𝓾 𝓲𝓼 𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓾𝓷𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓪𝓫𝓵𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓲𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓲𝓷 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓲𝓽 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓸𝓯𝓯
- 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓿𝓮𝔂 𝓥. 𝓕𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓰

. . • . ° .• °:. * ° .

𝓘 𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓕𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓢𝓸 𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭
𝕎𝕖𝕕𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕆𝕔𝕥𝕠𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟝𝕥𝕙, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟛

I've been feeling like crap these last couple of days. I don't know what it is. It's Wednesday today. The middle of the week. I open my eyes but close them immediately. The light is way too bright for my head to handle. Early morning headache for the win. I slowly move to sit up and then step out of my bed. I stand still for a second, dizziness hitting me. I fall back into my bed and groan. This is not a good sign. My vision turns black for a second but then I slowly regain it. Well, most of it. With the dizziness and the black spots in my vision, I slowly walk downstairs. I walk into the kitchen where I hear Dad and Scarlett talking.

''Good-, wow, are you okay sweetie?'' Dad says as he sees me.

''I'm good, why?'' I lie

''You look really pale, are you sure you're okay?'' He asks and I nod while sitting on a barstool next to him.

''Breakfast?'' Scarlett asks and I shake my head no. I'm too nauseous to eat. ''Okay, are you going to school?'' She asks.

''Why wouldn't I be going?'' I ask her.

''Because you look sick.''

''I'm not sick, I'm fine.''

''Faith, are you sure you're okay?' I'm a little worried' Dad asks.

''I'm fine'' I say as I walk towards the exit of the kitchen but my dizziness grows and my vision gets more and more black.

''Are you sure? Because ten bucks says you don't make it to the door without passing out'' Dad says and I have to smile at how he says it but my vision gets darker and I fear he must be right.

''Yeah.. You might wanna catch me'' I say and I hear quick footsteps before it all goes black.

. . • . ° .• °:. * ° .

I slowly open my eyes and blink a few times. There is a wet towel on my forehead and a blanket over the rest of my body that is lying on the couch.

"Hey," I hear Scarlett's voice next to me.

"Hello," I say back

"How are you feeling?" She asks and I look at her. Is she seriously asking that?

"Amazing, you?"

"Lair."

"Ugh. I have a headache, my stomach and throat hurt, I'm nauseous and I feel hot" I tell her and she smiles at me.