〔 𝐈𝐕 〕- 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗛 𝗕𝗬 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗔𝗗𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥

─────────

DEATH BY MISADVENTURE

💫🪽

↳ 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗪𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗪𝗔𝗦 always hard for Corrin. He hated the idea of leaving his friends so soon. Back to his home of nothing but a void of his soul.

As he rode in the backseat, the quiet but liveliest of whispers tickled his ears like the evening breeze. Despite this; his gaze remained on the passing gloomy clouds that engulfed the sky.

They always ruined such a beautiful day whenever they cloaked the skies as they pleased.

"Yes! Thank you, thank you Irs!"

The boy's head turned on a swivel as he caught wind of Sammy's excited cheer. She never had looked that excited before; her smile was so wide it looked like it was about to rip off her very face.

"Huh? Did you say something-" before he could even begin to question, the ginger leaned closer to him. Eyes practically sparkling as she looked down upon him.

"-Nope! Buuuut," her brows rose higher than any star. It was starting to get unnerving, even for her standards, "I did want y'all two to meet me at the park in a hour,"

That's all? Wow, she really gets so excited over the smallest things.

Sammy played it off with a laugh, "what? You weren't thinkin' your mega birthday bash was gonna end here, did ya?"

Is she kidding? Corrin's face twisted into an incredulous look as he stared back at the girl.

"Well, kinda?" His lips then twitched up into an awkward smile. He couldn't help but laugh along.