〔 𝐕𝐈 〕- 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗘 𝗔 𝗧𝗢𝗪𝗡

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫

TO TRAVERSE A TOWN

─────────

💫🪽

↳ 𝗕𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗖𝗜𝗧𝗬 𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗦 shone across the cold streets of the alleyways. Caught in the crossfire in their shine was Corrin, lying flat against the concrete.

The silence was just as painful as his injuries. The only sound that entered his ears were the sounds of his own labored breathing and shifting of heavy, wet clothes.

His sight was blurred, like a hazy fog had coated his eyes. His body was weak, barely functioning. He questioned how he was even alive at that moment.

Pressing his hands against the rough stonework beneath him, the boy would anchor himself off the ground.

He infirmly surveyed the area around himself; colorful and loud street signs lit up the alleyway he sat in, a stark contrast to the brick buildings and drab stonework below.

"Where... Where am I?" he then spoke ever-so meekly to himself.

Everything had happened so quickly. The memories from before began striking him like no fall could ever wish to achieve.

"Ira?!" hobbling over to the closest wall, the boy gave a wan gasp, "Ira? Sammy?"

Corrin never made it far. He rested himself against the rough brick wall, heavily heaving as his wounds would flare.

What's going on?! Why were there Heartless? Where's Ira?

Suddenly, his hand flung to catch his now pounding head. The boy's body swayed in an inner battle against his own wits end.