The Twins

There once was a girl and boy who names were Madison and Mason there were twins and nine years old.

One day there parents died in a fire and had no one to take care of them. So the police showed up and took them to a adoption home.

There mother for the homes name was Emily Holt so they called her Mrs.Holt. She was mean, fierce, and scary no one there liked her.

All the other kids were mean and would make fun of Mason and Madison. They would call them losers and nerds because they were twins everyone hated them.

One day her brother went for a walk and these group of boys walked up to Mason while he was by himself and started making fun of him.

Then he started screaming and all you can hear is screaming and dying. They were kicking him,punching him,and even trying to choke him.

Once he fell to the ground a boy got out a knife and started cutting Mason really bad they stabbed him at least 10 times each.

Then they decided to to chop his body up into little pieces,put him into a bag,and dug a hole into the ground and buried him.

A few hours later Madison was wondering why it was taking Mason so long to get back from his walk. So she decided to go out for a walk.

An hour later she came back worrying because she didn't find him she was crying and screaming.

Mrs.Holt couldnt stand her crying anymore so she grabbed Madison by the arm and dragged her to the basement of the house.

Madison started crying even more because her arm hurt and it was dark and cold down there.

When Mrs.Holt left she heard something move behind her and screamed. Mrs.Holt came back down yelling and beat Madison with her stick then left. Madison saw the figure this time it was black like a spirit and you could see a glowing face and it had a lot of blood on its mouth.

Mrs.Holt knew that she put her down here to let that thing get her.

She ran up the basement steps banging on the door but Mrs.Holt wouldn't open and she had locked it.

Madison ran back down the steps and she saw the weird figure again but kept running she hid hoping it wouldn't find her to her relief it didn't.

She thought the close was clear then she turned and around and "BOOM!" she was screaming and crying the thing squeezed her tight and lifted her into the air.

H e ended up crushing her bones and braking every bone then she lay there dead blood everywhere. Once she turned into a ghost and came back she watched people and stalk.

Then tried to go after Mrs.Holt she stood there just watching her sleep while she stood there crying and remembering the past. She got so mad she decided to kill her in her sleep.

She put the pillow over her head and she stopped breathing but she was finished she picked her up and squeezed her the way that thing did and killed her.

At the end in that very room there sitting there beside each other was that thing and Madison drinking Mrs. Holts blood!