Show me your teeth

I have sharp teeth inside my mouth, Inside my dark red lips, And lacquer slickly hides the claws in my red fingertips

Inside my dark red lips,
And lacquer slickly hides the claws in my red fingertips. 
So I conceal my armory.
Yours is all on view.
You think you are possessing me—
But I've got my teeth in you.
Angela Carter ,,, Unicorn

Rip the flesh off the skin and start from scratch. Bare and bone, vein and blood and all, stare in the mirror as you imagine a better version of yourself. Meticulously craft the person you crave to be, build the ideal picture of yourself.

In the end, you wouldn't be you. For better or for worse.

Higasa Sayaka has tried countless times to tear herself apart. She gnaws at her skin like a dog gnaws on a toy, tirelessly working to get to the center. In the end, all that's left is a hollow shell of what was, forcing a new toy (new flesh) to make its arrival. Then the cycle continues.

The world makes no time for reconstructions. You are what you are. Burn the flesh, bleach the blood, what once was still remains within the soil of the Earth. Life waits for no one, leaving you behind in the distance. Try and catch up and you'll fall face first.

Sayaka has given up on fixing herself. The scarred body of her youth is here to stay. There are much bigger things at stake than the burning ache inside of her. She is greater than she knows, and must face the cruelty of the world with nothing but her scarred hands at her side, head held high, and a fire inside her heart.

The world is cruel. You will fall face first into a puddle of reality, your body becoming more scarred than ever, and your mind clouded with the realization that you are what you are.

And you can't change that.

Higasa Sayaka // Special Grade-1

Higasa Sayaka  //  Special Grade-1

But here,
I blur into you.

Suguru Geto //   Special Grade

And all of my devotionturns violent

turns violent.

INCLUDING

Gojo Satoru

Gojo Satoru ...... Special Grade
Shoko Ieiri ...... Grade 1
Kento Nanami ...... Grade 1
Yamamoto Rui ...... Semi Grade 2
Kuromiya Yurina ...... Unknown

"I etch my own face upon my wicked flesh.
I am my own devastating God."
Shiv by Rachel McKibbens

WARNINGS
this story will contains MANGA SPOILERS! mentions of child abuse, depression, graphic descriptions of violence, death, and gore, and other triggering topics.

CREDITS
i do not own any JUJUTSU KAISEN characters or plots, all rights go to the creator, gege akatami. however, i own all original characters and their respected plot lines in BONES AND ALL.

NOTE
rip victoria neuman, you would've loved sayaka. so yeah if you couldn't tell sayaka's cursed technique is blood manipulation BUT it differs heavily from choso's and noritoshi. i've taken elements from victoria and marie from the boys and gen v as well as blood bending from atla, with my own spin of course.

if you're wondering about the intro, please don't ask, it's literally just word vomit. sayaka has A LOT of issues and being uncomfortable in her own skin is one of them but we'll get into that in the book.

this is a prelude to idea and my yuuta fic (reworking the title and plot, it's currently in the drafts), taking place in pre hidden inventory arc and during it as well! you can read this as a standalone but some storylines from idea will be mentioned here as well.

ALSO!!! im literally just going into this story headfirst. no planning, pre writing, nothing, all that really stresses me out and gives me insane writers block so we're just going into it. of course i have a general idea of where the story will go but basically im kinda just bs'ing my way through it :)

anyways, i hope you all enjoy bones and all!! i love you all sm!!