𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒖

Ever since you got back to school, it had been a whole week of Katsuki ignoring you; You were so perplexed as to why he would fuck you and then leave without saying anything.

There's a saying that goes "Distance makes the heart grow fonder..."

Yeah.

Unfortunately, his lack of attention towards you only made you crave it more. But you couldn't help but feel like you were just another side chick to him.

You were in your dorm, lying in bed on your back and staring up at the ceiling as you contemplated your life choices.

The fake dating Kirishima thing worked, right? That was good. It meant you won.

So then why did you feel like you had lost something?

You decided to occupy the evening by obsessing over all your previous encounters with Katsuki.

Laughing to yourself, you covered your mouth as you remembered the petty argument you had had in the Common Room way back.

"Sero, please tell Bakugo that he's a piece of shit- and if he thinks I'm cheating he can suck my dick."

"Sero, please tell L/N she's a fucking homosexual, and I don't give two fucks about her dick."

What else was there?

The one on one fight when he pinned you against the wall, and you both realized you liked each other.

"Scared, dumbass? You should be."

"In your dreams."

You clapped your hand to your forehead, still laughing when you recalled how that fight had ended.

"You weren't letting it slide at all. It's almost like you're obsessed with me."

"Nah, I'm just good."

Plus, the project where he was being extra annoying.

"What if I was suicidal? What if that was my last straw?"

"Good, then hurry up and finish the job." 

"You know this was supposed to be a group effort, right?"

"Of course I know that, dumbass. And it is. Look, I wrote your name on it."

You were just squealing quietly, thinking about how perfect he was.

There was that time when you both kept removing each other from the group chat, and definitely that time you took Mirko up on her advice.

"I hope you trip and fall."

"Who d'you think you're talking to, Katsuki?"

"Kill yourself!"

You were so delusional.

"I might consider letting you have some. Only if you get down on your knees and beg for it."

"I kneel for no man."

"Kneel."

The beach.

"That's an ugly colour."

"Why you looking?"

Babysitting Eri.

"And head and pussy! And head and pussy!" 

"Bad word! BAD WORD!"

Of course, how could you forget about the kiss in detention?

"'Learn my place.' What does that even mean?"

"Your place is beneath me."

You had to take a moment to scream into your pillow as you relived the way he had you against the wall.

"Hello?" 

You jumped when you heard a sharp knocking on your door. 

Delusional for sure.

"Who is it?" you called, standing up and walking to your door.

"It's us."

You sighed and opened the door to Momo, Jirou, and Toru with a blank expression on your face.

"I thought you weren't talking to me." you raised your eyebrows.

"We want to talk about what you did. And we want you to apologize," Momo continued, "Because we want you to continue being our best friend."

"Go on." you motioned, "Tell me what I did that made you so upset."

"Oh, I dunno, maybe when you left us for a guy!" Jirou said disappointedly, "Don't you remember how excited we were for all of us to go on that Paris trip, only for you to bail on us?"

"For real. You've been spending so much time with Kirishima and the Bakusquad lately that you haven't even talked to us. I appreciate he's your boyfriend but that doesn't mean you completely cut us off!" Toru complained.

"Okay. I'm sorry."

"What?"

"I said I'm sorry." you shrugged, "Anything else?"

The three of them stood in silence for a few seconds.

"Oh." Momo spoke, "Okay. Uh- well then."

They were really expecting to argue with you.

"Friends?" 

"Yeah." Jirou said bluntly, before turning and leading Momo and Toru back to where they came from.