𝒌𝒚𝒔

Words could not describe how bummed you felt after that.

When he left, you took a cold shower and convinced yourself you never liked him. After all, you had been enemies since first year, you probably always hated him but somehow made yourself think you liked him.

That was it.

You were done.

Katsuki Bakugo. His nerve. His self-obsessed smirk. You despised him.

It was Saturday morning, the day after Bakugo pulled his BS on you, and you woke up to aggressive knocking on your door.

"Go away!" you called weakly, still in your half-asleep state.

"It's Ejirou! Please open up, it's eleven o' clock! Everyone's outside!"

You opened your eyes and jumped frantically: One of your legs was hanging off the bed, your bonnet was somehow on the floor, and one of your tits had managed to escape your shirt in the night.

You groaned, "Hold on!" as you stumbled off your bed and put on a fresh set of clothes.

Seeing as your hair was a rat's nest and you didn't have any time to do it, you crammed your bonnet over your head and quickly opened the door to Kirishima.

"Hey." he said shyly.

"Hi. Sorry for the wait, you can come in." you apologized, ushering him inside your messy dorm.

"So, what do you want?" you asked, beginning to make your bed.

"Well," Kirishima fiddled with his hands, "I was wandering..."

You failed to see him struggling as you busied yourself with fixing up your living space.

"Hm?" you tilted your head, pausing your activities to look at him.

"If you wanted to go hang out with me today."

"Okay sure." you shrugged, "Where are we going?"

"No, that's not what I mean. As in- boyfriend and girlfriend." Kirishima said nervously.

You laughed, "Well duh. We're still fake dating, aren't we? Oh yeah, since we don't need to do it anymore, when are we gonna tell everyone we 'broke up'-"

"Real boyfriend and girlfriend."

You froze in place, slowly processing as you stepped towards him.

"Ejirou... you like me?" you sighed.

The boy nodded, his face going red.

"What- what happened to Mina??"

"I only said that so I would have a reason to fake date you. I had a crush on you way before that."

"When?"

Kirishima scratched the back of his neck, flustered, "The night I found you crying in your dorm."

You said nothing, searching for the best response to his words.

"I- I'm sorry. I know you like Bakugo." he said bashfully, "I should've never-"

"Nah, he's dead to me." you shrugged, "But in all seriousness, I'm the one that's sorry. I just don't see you that way Ejirou."

Kirishima tried to hide his saddened expression with a weak grin.

"Okay! I hope we can still be friends! Please don't tell anyone about this! Bye!"

He said all this very quickly, exiting the room before you could even say anything else.

You groaned to yourself, throwing your bonnet off and walking to your bathroom to begin conditioning the hair that was once covered by it.