Full New Opening: Zankyou Sanka - Aimer

(Yes, this is Demon Slayer opening)

A flaming bright up as a fist grabs it, then Pneuma opens her eyes with a smile, her eyes glow green, Diana turns with her eyes glow blue with a grin, Alice open her eyes showing rainbow colors, then finally, Hatsu jumps as his eyes glow bright light blue.

Then it show night sky, there is a new village like city. Shaiver and friends looking down the roof, including Katsuro, Anos, Rimuru, Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke. Mendoza and Meleine open their eyes and look up into the sky showing the fire-works going off.

(Da-dara-dara-da-daDara-da-da, dara-da-daDa-dara-dara-da-da Dara-da-da, dara-da-da-ra)

Shaiver reach his hand releasing many magical orbs showing many spirits of his past selves, Kenshin, Tatsuo and Kurama and view of a Giant tree, the Multiversal Tree.

Taga sode ni saku genka, Tada soko ni ai wo otoshita

As Shaiver, Conner, Anna, Zero, Amy, Satori, Shade, Chloe, Irene, Tristan, Kenji, Wanderer and more arrived at the new village and were surprised to see people walking past them, the village that was created by the Tree itself. Meanwhile on astral express, Mendoza looking at the stars with sister, Meleine. Then Dan, March, Silver Wolf, Kafka, Cherry, Silver-Wolf, Baiken, Seele, Lumine, Nikusa and Purah.

Hade ni iro wo tokasu yoru ni, Ginshu no tsuki wo soete

Searon and Katsuro on the rooftop with stern face, watching someone. As Enerjak levitated up and walking on the roof with green aura surrounds and let out an evil grin under his helemet

Korogaru you ni kaze wo kitte, Tsumazuku koto ni tsuyoku natta

Enerjak breaks the dark stone and on his fist, a dark energy pillar shot up into the air, alerting everyone that saw in the village, including Satori and Shadow Garden and Katsuro and his magical girls from different places that their faces are surprised to sense incredibly dark energy

Hikari mo itami mo ikari mo zenbu dakishimete .

Flashback, in the rain, Shaiver when he was a kid saw many dead bodies, some of his mentors and his old friends, as his hair cover his expression as he gritted his teeth as red aura surrounds him

Eraba renakereba erabeba ii

Satori wearing his Lord Shadow outfit with Shadow Garden got into a fighting stance behind him, as Katsuro running in full speed while Precure and magical girls behind him flying. Shaiver nodded to his friends and as they got into a stance, Blast command his brother and his Dark Rikan soldier to attack.

Koe yo todoroke yoru no sono mukou e Namida de nijindeta

Tanjiro deflect the sword-slash from Lockdown, Lockdown did a backflip and throw many dark energy sphere at Tanjiro, but then Anos made a demonic barrier, both of them, as Anos had a grin on her face, living Lockdown surprised and gritted his teeth

Anna ni tooku no keshiki made Hibikiwatare

Inosuke saw the shadow spikes coming towards, until Sinon and Yoko shooting them down with their snipers, nodded as Zenitsu and Searon eyes glowing bright white, as lighting surround as they quick speed slashing off the shadow tendrils in light speed, Kelia and Andrea jump in the air and throw their massive fire-beam at Scythe, as Scythe blocks it felt the affect of the fire.

Nani wo kanadete? Dare ni todoketakute? Futashika na mama de ii

Satsu point his sword, as his soldier fire their cannons at Amy and Zero, but they counter it using their gaster blaster at them, as Arianna and Kiriko use their sword slashing through the Dark Rilan and instantly front of Satsu as the second member block their sword while as 3 of them got into a sword fight as Amy and Zero assist them.

Donna ni kurai kanjou mo Donna ni nagai kattou mo

Rimuru was surround by dark blue aura as many circle appear and firing at the Dark Rikan army, Conner grabs Error404 Shaiver and slams to the ground cause a huge impact as Conner and Anna nodded enter their Super forms. Yara and Reinga shout together as they enter SSJ Blue + Evolution Forms. As a huge pink tornado made.