Hello! Discussing Oc and Y/n.

Hello Reader! This 1st chapter will discuss, Nova, my self-insert of the story, and Y/n, Your insert!
This is Nova, He/they, Omni, and Trans! He is a Hellspawn, brought by the portal, and is just following the Group of Hellspawn around! He is pretty good friends with Pip and is WAY TOO into Gregory. They have a somewhat eerie past, that will be discussed further in the Story, He has brown hair, and black horns, and as you can see 1 is broken. They have a pretty slim figure, like skinny and frail, they are also pretty pale, have long black wings, something like Tweeks, and a tail that is also pretty long. They are dressed casually, and have a Navy t-shirt on, with grey sweatpants, and Black converse, this may change further into the story. 

Relationships w/ the characters:
Pip: Good friends!
Damien: Iffy...
Estella: Friendly-
Gregory: Kind of a 1 sided crush.
Tweek: Cool with each other
Thomas: Friends!
Rest of the characters- He doesn't know them.

Looks/ expressions: Also- this is MY art, pls don't take credit for it, it's mine.

F Y/n!!

Y/n in this story is just kinda average, and I'm kinda going to put my own humor in her, just to try and add some comedy to the Story. So I don't really have a certain personality set out for her, but I know I wanna make her funny.

Stuff-
Y/N - Your name.
F/C - Favorite color.
E/C - Eye color.
H/C - Hair color.

So, because this is, well, YOU, I'm letting you guys decide who Y/N will be shipped with, or if it should be a multi-ship type thing, Y/n having simps yk.
VOTE IN THE COMMENTS!!