I Love You More

"What do you mean you love me even more?"To my spouse Mason, I retort, "That's not possible."We debated on who loved who more." 

Without a doubt, you don't even understand love in comparison to how much I adore you," he adds while crossing his arms. As he chuckles, "Mason" shrieks. 

"I'm sorry, bubs. I didn't mean it." Definitely adore you the most," he smirks."No, you don't. That's on a period. I say passionately.

"Babe." Shaking his head, he replies, "No." 

"Stop talking, Mr Mount, I love you so much you don't even understand, "I respond.

"No, I love you the most."

"Oh my gosh, I can't win can I?" 

"No you cannot, so give up,"  Mason says with a smile.

"Never," I say sassily.

He immediately says, "Then you give me no choice," and that tickles my ribs.

"NO stop stop please, Mase" I shout while laughing.

Mason comes to a complete end and looks at me. "Give up then?" he asks with a lovely smile, hoping I will." Fine," I say while he celebrates.

Before bursting out of the living room, I shout "BYE!" He yells, "N/N, come here you can't run away from me ."

We always playfully taunted each other and teased each other throughout our relationship.

I swiftly hurry upstairs and take cover in our closet.

"Y/N? While taking a breath, he continues, "I'm going to get you."

"You won't," I mutter while trying not to laugh, "gotcha," he adds as he opens the closet door and snatches me up in his arms.

We continue to be in that position for a bit, and then I say, "Thanks for being in my life and giving me everything I ever wanted."

He looks down at me and says, "Aww, thank you too, baby. You're so special, and I love you."
I give him a little kiss and add, "I love you too."

Realizing that I'm going to have to change this book's description n cover cus Mase is at United now. I'm so fucking excited.