Loner boy

:DISCLAIMER: I do NOT own any artwork or characters in this story...And no this isn't a Y/n story

(Strawberry Crepe POV)

I was on the playground minding my own business when two kids my age come up to me.

"Hello! My friend here wanted to ask if you had anyone to play with?" The girl asked.

"Uhh no," I said awkwardly.

"Oh great! well, we wanted to know if you'd like to be our friend!" She said cheerfully.

"Who even are you two?" I asked with a deadpan face.

"Oh right sorry, where are my manners I'm Cream Puff, and this is my friend Custard!" She said.

I didn't know what to say or do so I just started at them it's really unusual for kids my age to ask me to be friends with them. Especially since people know me as an anger issues quiet kid and quite a lot of people don't like me cause they think I'm weird.

"Hello?" Custard spoke.

I didn't reply being lost in my thoughts.

"It's fine if you don't want to," He said.

Then I realized I wasn't saying anything and replied with.

"Yeah sure," I said kind of confused.

"Yay!!! then I know the perfect place we can go to play" Cream Puff said with excitement as she grabbed both of our wrists and ran.

With that I made my two first real friends it was very awkward but with time we all got used to each other. And I was surprised to realize that  I actually liked their company so I decided to stay friends with them Cream Puff even made both of us friendship bracelets!