Pancake?

(Crepe POV)

I was sitting down on the bench at the playground waiting for Custard to come out of the restroom Cream Puff was called out sick so I was all alone. I didn't mind though since people seem to always be a nuisance to me I was waiting and waiting and waiting.

"He's taking forever!" *I mumbled to myself annoyed.

I was going to stand up and go check on him but then all of a sudden I felt something hit the back of my head. 

"Ow," I said annoyed. 

"Sorry!" I heard a high-pitched voice call out to me.

I turned around and saw a tan-skinned boy with white hair and purple eyes.

"I didn't mean for my acorn jelly to hit you!" He had a nervous look on his face.

"Yeah well, it did anyways!" I rolled my eyes at him this to me just proved that people are a nuisance.

"You know Pancake?" I heard a voice behind me it was familiar.

when I turned around I saw the one and only Custard! He had finally gotten out of the bathroom after years.

"No, I don't!" I said slightly annoyed.

"Oh well, I feel like you two would be very good friends!" He said while smiling as he walked up to us.

Pancake looked at me nervously while I just stared at him with an annoyed serious face we continued staring at each other like this for a few minutes.

"Hey, Crepe could I talk to you for a few seconds?" Custard said breaking the silence.

"Yeah sure," I said.

He walked me over