Lost bracelet

(Strawberry Crepe POV)

It was a beautiful Wednesday morning and I was about to sit down at my desk and just start doodling around on my sketchbook. Then all of a sudden Custard came running to me like crazy and he looked panicked before I could even ask him what was wrong he said.

"CREPE CREPE CREPE!!!" He yelled.

"WHAT WHAT WHAT!" I yelled back.

"I-I lost the bracelet Cream Puff gave us!" He said anxious.

"Oh, the Friendship bracelet?" I asked.

"Yeah!" He said still anxious.

"It's ok we can just find it calm down," I said.

"No that's not what I'm worried about," He said still very anxious.

"Then what it's it?" I asked.

"Cream Puff," He said even more anxious.

"Yeah, what about Cream Puff?" I asked.

"She's going to kill me if she finds out I lost it!" He said panicked.

"No she won't," I said confused since Cream Puff is usually always a nice and calm person it'd be out of character for her to yell over a lost bracelet.

"But she will! last time she found out I lost something important she went wild" He said still panicked.

"But it's just a bracelet how bad could it be?" I said.

"Listen Crepe...Once she gave me her hamster while she went on vacation a-and...I lost it!" He said even more panicked.

"HOW DO YOU LOSE A HAMSTER!?!?!" I said confused.

"Look I had the cage next to my window and the window was open and the cage so it just jumped off the window. And I never saw it since when she came back she yelled at me like crazy for losing her hamster" He said explaining the story.

"OF CROUSE SHE DID IT'S A HAMSTER!" I yelled in confusion.

"I know...But I'm just scared she'll yell at me for losing the bracelet..." He said nervously.

"Look Custard hamsters and bracelets are two different things," I said with a deadpan face.

"I know I know but" He said still nervous.

"No buts I'm going to go tell her," I said.

With that, I walked off looking for Cream Puff while he hid under my desk when I found Cream Puff and told her she replied with "Oh that's fine well just go look for it" and I lead her towards Custard who was still under my desk scared.

"Uh...is he ok?" She whispered to me.

"Yeah no he's scared of you," I said.

"Why?" She questioned.

And then I told her about the whole hamster thing and she looked shocked.

"Custard don't be an idiot I'm not mad cause you lost a bracelet why would I be? Hamsters and bracelets are two different things" She said in a caring voice.

With that we took him with us and looked around the school in case he left it somewhere...Only to find out it was in his pockets all along.🤦