Dr. JP Whittier x Miguel O'Hara???

(SPOILER: THIS IS ALL SATIRE.. DONT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY)

Doctor whittier sat at his desk quietly, scrolling through his old phone. He was rather melancholy at the moment, as his wife and daughter passed. Although it happened a year ago, he still mourned the incidents. Whittier began scrolling through his phone just a moment more before deciding to get up. There was no use in staying sad all the time. He decided maybe he'd take 'drastic' measures. He remembered his wife mentioning something about an app called Tinder. It was obvious the old man wasn't caught up with anything of the sorts, but it was his chance at distraction. He brushed his hand through his hair, looking at the loading screen impatiently. When the app finally loaded, he began to understand the silliness of it. Concludingly, he thought it was utterly stupid. This was until he scrolled enough. "Miguel O'Hara," a man with a bootylicious ass. Doctor whittier laughed at that thought. Not only was the man attractive, but he was gay as well. JP didn't give it a second thought and immediately swiped left. The bottom of his palms became sweaty, and he smirked a bit. Starting to become a little flustered, he'd start texting the mysterious ass man.
JPWhittier0001: Hello
MigOHara2099: Hey
MigOHara2099: Sooo, how are you?
JPWhittier0001: Good, and you??
MigOHara2009: Pretty decent, its not every day a hot dude swipes left on you if yk what i mean;)
Dr Whittier paused for a moment, his face now red. If he was being honest, he looked like a bright red strawberry. Compliments weren't something he received on the daily.

(ADDING THE REST LATER GUYS. there's a lot more....)