dr whittier x reader (#1)

this is all jokes guys don't cancel me 😓
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
You inched toward JP's desk, beads of sweat rolling down your face. Dr Whittier would look up at you with a hint of joy in his eyes. The side of your lip lifted into a sly smirk when you caught him staring. "Good afternoon, dear. How are you? Good, I hope?" He grinned, waiting patiently for your response.

"Just like yesterday." Your response satisfied the doctor. You couldn't help but stare into his glowing blue eyes. He was heavenly, almost like an angel.

"Awh, don't just stare, dear." He insisted, almost luring you into his grasp. Standing up now, he walked up to you, his silky white lab coat touching your arm. "Now, now, don't be shy. You act as if this is new to you, " he whispered sharply, not letting you miss a word coming out of his mouth as he got closer to you.

"What— what do you want from me, doctor?" You stammered, blushing as he got close to you.

"Oh, what will I do with you? You're so.. fragile. It's okay, though. I know you're smart enough to put the pieces together, " he assured, grabbing your waist and pulling you close.

"Do.. do you want me? Of all people, me?" You questioned embarrassingly, looking down to avoid evoking him.

"Bingo dear. You're starting to get it." He urged, tilting your face toward his and getting close enough for your noses to touch. He'd moved his soft lips to yours as you arched your body onto his mid kiss. You couldn't put your thumb on exactly why he had kissed you, or why it was so passionate, but you closed your eyes, breaking the kiss for a moment to get a breath of air. Dr Whittier gasped a bit, breaking away from you.

(Releasing the actual one like in September bc I haven't finished it yet 🗣🗣‼️‼️)