✧.* Chapter 1 *.✧

Chapter 1

I wake up and yawn. "Oh hello milo." I rubbed milo's head, satisfied with hearing him purr. "Good boy. Are you hungry, huh?" I jumped out of bed, smiling at milo. I urged him to follow me. "Come on let's get you something to eat!" I said racing downstairs. "Hi grandma." I said, kissing my grandma on the cheek.

Grandma slowly rocked back and fourth on her old rocking chair. I opened up a cabinet and grabbed some cat food. I placed it on the counter, glaring at the marvelous granite countertop.

Milo jumped on top of it and started meowing at me impatiently. "Oh milo, be patient! I'm trying to find you some wet food!" I said shrugging Milo off. I closed the cabinet and glanced at milo. "Sorry buddy, guess you'll have to be on a dry diet for a bit." I opened the last box of kibble, delicately pouring it into his food bowl. Milo slapped his paw onto his bowl with a irritated sigh. "Eat up milo. We don't really have enough of that either." I said opening the fridge.

"No need to complain, alright? Look, I have to eat this plain old peach cup again." I groaned, grabbing a spoon. I leaned against the countertop, trying not to get my long platinum blonde hair in the dishwater. I gagged with each bite, but had to eat. We had no food since dad's been black out drunk practically all week and mom's location is unknown currently. At least I had Milo and grandma, though.

After taking my shower I opened up my white wardrobe. The chipped paint would occasionally brush up against my thin fingers and stick to the sweat of my hands. "A-ha! What do you think milo?" I asked holding up a black, lacy top with bell sleeves and a long black skirt that cut off at the middle of my calf. The skirt had gorgeous little flowers and vines sewn on.

Milo purred and I ran to the restroom to get dressed. I applied my false lashes, some garnet pink lipstick and a little bit of blush to even out my pale skin. I did some pretty decent winged eyeliner and carefully placed a small purple gemstone on my "third eye" I brushed my eyebrows back and stood up.

I filed down my long nail's into a beautiful coffin shape and applied a nail strengthener onto my black nails which was decorated in cute purple witch-y accents. I put on my black platform heels and straightened out my black tights.

I twirled my way out of the bathroom. "Let's go! Those toads aren't going to catch themselves, y'know." I said carefully walking downstairs. I haven't quite mastered the art of walking in heels yet.