4.

An agreement that seems harmless, evermore━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━

Hwa-young was not shocked to get a lecture from Bit-na about Park Jae-eon. Bit-na was perceptive and noticed the little glances that Hwa-young and Jae-eon shared. Though, Bit-na hadn't said anything that Hwa-young didn't know—that he flirts and says no to commitment. Hwa-young knew her friend was just trying to be considerate.

"Park Jae-eon is like that flower. Gloriously vain, a symbol of seductive beauty that withers when plucked. That's what he is," Bit-na described, "I only say this because as much of a flirt you can be, you also wouldn't be opposed to commitment. I would hate for him to be the one you gain feeling for. We all know you have had only one guy you've truly liked since you get bored easily. Trust me when I say you will not be bored with Jae-eon. That guy is a roller coaster."

"Okay, okay. I hear you. You don't have to worry; I could tell how calculating his actions had been when I saw him."

Nabi, who had been just quietly listening, asked, "He sounds like trouble."

"That's because he is. But okay, Hwa-young," Bit-na nodded, "But will you update me on anything new happening between you two? You haven't seen each other since the night we went out, right?"

wrong.

"I see him around campus; we chat a little sometimes."

"Boring, I need a little bit of some spice," Bit-na groaned as the other two chuckled.

Nabi responded first, "Did you not just spend most of this lunchtime warning Hwa-young of Park Jae-eon? Why would you even want some spice?"

"As a friend, I have an obligation to tell her, but I do like a little bit of drama," Bit-na winked, causing the girls to laugh.

"What's up?", Hwa-young knew that voice anywhere, she glanced next to her to see Jae-eon walking towards the table with Jin-su. Jae-eon ended up sitting besides her while Jin-su sat on his own bench.

"Hey," the girls spoke almost in unison.

"Oh, you are actually eating cafeteria food?", Bit-na questioned

"I suggested eating here," Jin-su responded and glanced at Jae-eon, "I'll get the water,"

Jin-su got up and walked off before Jae-eon looked at Hwa-young, who wasn't giving him any attention like usual.

"Are you okay? Not feeling well?"

Hwa-young smiled, "I am okay. Thanks for asking."

Jae-eon noticed her causal speech; this was normal. Though, for him, Jae-eon had been used to the attention when they were alone, and now that they were in a group, he felt a shift with her— one he didn't like.

Bit-na had smiled to herself before standing up, "I'll be off now. Enjoy your food. You coming, Nabi?". Nabi nodded as she walked away with Bit-na. Just as Jim-su was making his way back, Bit-na steered him the other way.