7.

The secret glances, evermore━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━

Hwa-young woke up feeling under the weather this morning and had a feeling that it had been from caring for a sick Nabi the past few days.

Currently, the young college student had her head down on the table as Bit-na asked if she was okay. Hwa-young just hummed as she sat up. Bit-na questioned, jokingly, "Have you and Jae-eon still been hanging out? Maybe it's withdrawals."

Hwa-young sighed. The two have spoken, though it been a few days since he spent the night. She knew why, since he told her— an old friend is back in town. I'll be with her.

Hwa-young appreciated his honesty, though it upset her. She assumed it was the reason that she didn't respond to his text. That she kept it causal with him and went about her day to day life before he showed up.

"I am kind of bummed out," Bit-na mumbled.

"Why are you bummed out?", Hwa-young questioned.

"Cause obviously I wanted some drama. It's such a drag here."

Hwa-young chuckled, "My life is just for you, isn't it?"

Nabi walked over, sitting at the table, "Hello! How are you?"

"Well, since you asking, Bit-na is using my life to keep herself entertained. She is hurting my feelings, Nabi! Tell her to stop," Nabi chuckled as Bit-na smiled to herself.

"Hi, Na-bi! How's it going!"

The young women at the table looked up to see the freshman's waving down at them. Hwa-young smiled and whispered to Nabi, "How cute. He is like a little puppy."

"Yea, one with a serious crush,"Bit-na added.

"Eun-han, going for lunch?," Nabi questioned as she ignored her friends comments. The freshman commented, "Yeah."

"All right enjoy!"

"You too!"

Hwa-young and Bit-na stared at Nabi who held a smile until she noticed the glances from her friends, "What?"

"It's like watching a mother sending her child off to school," Hwa-young mumbled and Bit-na nodded.

"Oh! how's it going with Jong-suk being back?", Bit-na questioned though recieved silent as Hwa-young stood up.

"Coffee, yup, some coffee will be good right now."

Bit-na and Nabi watched her walk off. Nabi sighed, "I am a little worried, she seems a little off."

"She is starting to realize her feelings  and plus she has a cold," Bit-na mumbled in concern, "I'd say I agree."

━━━━━━━━