CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS

above is a cute lil pic of hobie that i doodled. please dont steal it.

CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS:

ur half white, half cuban. you are abt 5'6'' with shoulder-length dark brown hair. ur 15 yrs old and abt to turn 16. you love a good baby tee and band tee. u often just wear the same pair of dark baggy jeans with a tee shirt but you still rock it. you have all silver piercings, an eyebrow piercing, a tongue piercing (bc im a slut) and a belly button piercing. you like wearing hoops sometimes. you wear platform motorcycle style boots a lot, but otherwise, you wear black converse.

hobie is about 6'3'' and 17 yrs old. he often just wears band tees and jorts, but sometimes goes for a political testament on his cropped top or baggy tee. he loves a good baggy jean if its a bit chilly outside and he NEVER carries anything more than his dark red electric guitar. his case is covered in stickers and pins stating his aggressive mindsets. he has all the same piercings as in the movie, plus a tongue piercing (bc im a slut). he wears the same platform docs with spikes around the base EVERYDAY. he's super dope and is the most iconic person ever. 🤘🏼🖤❤️🎸🇬🇧💂🏽‍♀️

charlotte weaver is a blonde bubbly character and one of those in the spider society that i made up. she has a light purple suit with webbed wings under her arms. she is a ballet dancer. she's about 5'3'' and is 15 yrs old. and she looooves hello kitties. she has a shelf of her collection in her dorm at the spider systems base in nueva york.

Penelope webster is a 16 year old, half black teenager girl. she has a birth defect that causes no melanin in her forehead, making parts of her hair, skin and her eyebrows white. she always wear the color yellow. no one knows why she loves yellow so much. she doesnt talk much and is always in a bad mood. she plays the drums and thats when she shows the most expression.

pete porter is a 5'11'' 32 yer old spider-man living in and protecting the city of san francisco for the past 19 years. his favorite donut place closed 3 years ago so he visits different demotions to get a pink frosted, rainbow sprinkles donut every now and then. he and his girlfriend, amy, have a daughter, named maya.