Prologue

💗

The reign that's always been respected and loved for thousands of individuals in and out of the country, gaining more and more as the years keep passing by.
It's been 6 generations since the first king of the powerful Lee dynasty. A dynasty full of strength and intellect with every single family member following their non-scripted rule: battle-hardened, not letting their nation go down, respect it, fight for it and protect their people as if you were protecting your own children, parents, grandparents but simultaneously kind-hearted with their people, providing everything they require to exist such as food, clean water, a nice place to live, schools, hospitals and simple living needs that everyone all around the world should have, atleast that's what this family has been cheering and conserving for so uncountable decades. That was, is and, hopefully, will always be the spark, the charm, the special thing about them. They love and care about everyone and actually want the best for their whole country even the smallest place in that place have the protection of the royalty, that doesn't mean they admit everything like stealing, killing, etc., but honestly no one really needs to break the rules because they have what they need and some a little more than what they need. There would always be bad people, just like some philosophers say, Machiavelli, for example, states that "human nature is inherently flawed" and "All men are evil and will act upon their vicious nature if given the chance", but we have the honor to be out of that conspiracy por a while and be proud of ourselves for being "the safest place to live in all around the world" so for this exact moment, we can push Machiavelli aside but, maybe, we'll meet him later.

Today is a special occasion.
Today we are welcoming the new generation of this wonderful lineage. Hoping this generation will bring a even better place to live, better opportunities to the community, abundance, less wars and dying.
Today everybody is celebrating the birth of the heir of the throne in not so many decades that might sound too far from now but time won't wait no one which means suddenly this child will be raise and become a king in a blink of an eye.

The newborn of one of the most known reigns in the entire globe that is being received with loads of love, popularity, a huge responsibility and family behind him.
We are all gladly receiving, being the 8th month of the year, to the Prince Lee Felix with a massive welcome party with an unimaginable amount of people, flowers, gifts and the fresh air contrasting with the charming visuals the baby is showing as a cause of his beautiful mother and handsome dad. No one can really tell if the young Prince looks more like the Queen or the King of Australia but something is sure, he'll be the reason of a lot of people high spectations.

The newly born child was given some charming characteristics by the Gods. The baby got delicate as a tiny flower, fair as a snow in mid-winter, soft and chubby as a marshmallow skin with some cocoa powder scattered all over his cheeks and nose, that as a newborn wasn't as easy to distinguish as it got with the days. Two pretty and shiny chocolate orbs with some naturally long and dark lashes as the final touch, that could solve thusands of wars and improve someone's life just by looking at them. A sharp and tiny button nose. Raspberry color plumped heart-shaped lips. Making this union of his unique features the bright young thing he is right now and the one we'll surely be in the future.

We are attentive to what will be happening since the born of this pretty prince and everyone is hoping the best for this one and the next ones to come...