Togetherness

💗

That night. No one really knew what was going to happen next so may I ask...
Are you ready for what's coming?

Since Jane's birthday, they became inseparable everywhere one goes the others follow. It's been 3 years since the powerful group of kids decided to become the best kings and queens for their countries, but all together. If someone asked them back then if that's how they imagined their life to be, their answer would probably have been "absolutely not" or "not really".
Do you remember Machiavelli? We'll, keep him in mind, we might need him. Don't you think? anyway, have you ever wondered what exactly are we? what exactly are them? There are to many questions and no answers, so I guess we'll have to continue to find sooner or later.

...
Jane, Marianne and Jeongin are attending to the "Haute Royauté Academy" located in France. Together decided to attend to that school for one year and they'll go back to their respective countries.
Meanwhile they have been staying at the High Woods Valley, it was on sale so they bought it as soon as they found it. It's highly protected itself so it's almost impossible to get in, almost cause we never know peoples minds nor plans, to cover that small percentage of probability there are also many royal guards preserving the royal kids safety.

He loves and respect all kinds of animals but what he likes the most are Puppies. He always wanted to have a thousands of dogs but his brother is allergic so they could never have one. When Jane and Marianne hear that they immediately thought the same thing so the next day, after that conversation, they brought a surprise for him.

~Jane. Are you with Riann*? ~

~She is.~

~Where are you? I've been out since early. Are you coming back any time soon?~

~We're actually almost there. We brought you something.~

~As you should! You girls didn't even invite me to wherever you went.~

~Okay. Okay. Calm down and go outside. We just got here.~

*Riann: nickname given by Jeongin for Marianne (ma-Riann-e).

Jeongin quickly ran downstairs and opened the door.
Jane was holding a heavy-looking not pink box and Marianne had a letter in her hands.

–Can I open it already!?–

–Wait! First, take this.– handling him the letter.

≈ Innie*, we always wanna make you happy and we adore your pretty smile so we wanted to give you another reason to shine as always. ≈

*Innie: nickname given by Jane for Jeongin ( jeong-Innie).

–I have no idea what could it be.– Innie mentioned. He then raised his hands towards Jane as a signal to get closer so he could open the box.

Right after he opened the box, two small puppies instantly jumped inside it making him cry out of joy.

–Can we keep them?– he shyly asked.

–They are yours now. Once you get back to your country they will have someone to take care of them and you can visit them as much as you desire.–

They are in the same classroom and school year as a result of being the youngest ones of the group.
The maknae team did everything to be in the same classroom and be next to each other so they were actually really excited to go.

The first day, Innie was the first to arrive so he was really anxious because of overthinking and he didn't want to enter to the classroom. That was until he recognized Jane's car a white holographic Lincoln Navigator, is not like he's never seen luxury cars at school, he just knows her cars look like and the effect it has makes the task easier, evidently, they aren't driven by her but they are Jane's property.
Jane had cold red velvet drink in her hand at the same time, Marianne had a hot version of Jane's drink and they were dressed almost the same, Jane had a black thigh length dress straight cut at the top and bottom of if and kind of puffy, transparent sleeves the only difference was, Marianne had the lighter color version of it.