-2-

Sunghoon was finally back in his bed after his figure skating lesson. He is quite bored since his friend, Sunoo, is out hanging with his own friends. Sure Sunghoon has other friends but he has to be in a certain mood to hang out with them. Sunghoon and Sunoo are two gays who respect the others looks so they vibe all the time.

Sunghoon doesn't talk to many people, mostly because of his looks. Most people just want to get popular or get in his pants. Which disgusts him, what if he was as pretty as he is but was a total asshole? Why would you try to be with someone so mean and rude? Sunghoon didn't get it. Which is why Wonyoung is a great cohost because she feels the same way. It's rare to find someone so much like you.

Currently he is scrolling through instagram while petting Gaeul.

Till he saw a post by his friend Sunoo.

Posted 2 days ago
AegyoMaster@KimSunoo

@SimJake Nobody would take the whining dog to the store and I lost rock, paper, scissors 🙏🙏😭😭✊✊ pray for me y'all

50k likes 12k comments

Sunghoon giggled a bit at how dramatic his friend is. He was starting to scroll past when he remembered he saw that hair color the other day but didn't have a face for it. He titled his head to see him better and his eye widened, he's hot. Sunghoon covered his mouth. Afraid of his own thoughts.

Sunghoon decided to keep to himself about he boy. Especially if he is Jay and Sunoos friend. He lip-trilled and tossed his phone somewhere else on his bed. Then he had a great idea, grabbing his phone.

Angry Bird

Are you still hanging out at your boyfriends house with your friends?

Yeah?
I shouldn't have told you, should have I?

You really shouldn't have, you act like you don't know me 🙏😤

Just hurry up and get it over with.

Can't you just be patient?

Not with you

Cmon man, I'm boutta snitch on you to your boyfriend 😈

Don't you dare 👺

Cya soon bye bye clown

Jay didn't respond, he only read the text. Sunghoon started up his car and backed out of his drive way.

Sunghoon laughed at how Jay never introduced him to his friends, usually Jay meets someone and then Sunoo and Sunghoon have to meet them. Sunghoon knows that Jay is still there but he can't help but want his best friend back. Hopefully this boyfriend of his can knock some sense in him, Jay definitely wouldn't listen to Sunghoon.

As he pulled up he saw a few cars, more than he expected. Well he expected two so it makes sense that it was more. He sighed and got out of his car. He was out of his figure skating lesson attire. As he got up to the door he checked Jays location and it said he was here. So he knocked on the door to be greeted with Sunoo.

"SUNGHOON!" Sunoo yelled and hugged him. Sunghoon was laughing at how energetic Sunoo was just about seeing him.

"Can you relax?" Sunghoon patted Sunoos back as he nodded and backed away.

"You have to meet the others!"

"I've got to meet Jays boyfriend, I still couldn't believe when I found out he is actually real" He and Sunoo started laughing as they headed to the living room.