-4-

Sunghoon was about dead. He didn't know why but the male made him feel a different way. Gosh you've barely known him a day! Sunghoon internally yelled at himself as he let out Gaeul to use the bathroom. He walked out with her to get some fresh air. Maybe I should ask Wonyoung how her girlfriend makes her feel? Sunghoon shook his head. He's probably not even into guys at all. Sunghoon cursed at himself for just assuming. He did wink at me but most guys do that to their friends, right? Sunghoon was conflicted and didn't like it. Sunghoon felt so submissive for the boy that he was surprised himself, am I a whore for him? Sunghoon widened his eyes and hit his head. Cmon where is the confident and 'nothing effects me' Sunghoon? Sunghoon pouted at how Jake made his mind run around in circles.

"Hey darling," His mother peaked her head out the door. "You seem to be thinking hard about something, I'll talk with you or just listen if you want" she smiled.

"That would be great mom" Sunghoon smiled back as she nodded, "once Gaeul is done come inside and we will talk" she closed the door as Sunghoon sighed. His mother knows he likes girls and guys but he has never talked about his feelings for a guy in front of her.

Gaeul came running up the steps happily since she did her business. "Let's go Gaeul" Sunghoon smiled as she licked his face as he picked her up and walked inside.

"Come sit" She maintained a smile so it didn't feel like a scolding.

"What's the matter? I haven't seen you so conflicted since you were nine and wanting to go pro in figure skating." His mother has always been by his side. Even when they both were going through something she made it her goal to stay by him and keep him happy.

"I like a boy." He wanted to get it over with, he is sick of this love sick feeling.

"Okay what's the matter with that?" She titled her head.

Sunghoon sighed and went on, "I don't know he just makes me feel so different. In a good way" his mother nodded remembering her love sick days.

"Do you think he likes you back?" Sunghoon shrugged not really aware of Jake at all.

His talk with his mother was nice. It let him clear out what his thoughts were and where he actually is on the whole situation. As he got to his room he saw the time on his clock was 9PM. He grabbed his phone to get rid of last minute notifications. He saw one from Instagram, a DM.

Jake@SimJake

Lets go out for coffee sometime? My treat for you 😉

Why not, which one?

SVT cafe.

Alright, see you later

Sleep well love

Goodnight Jake

Sunghoon could feel his face burning. He was so excited. He yawned and stretched as he laid down, soon dozing off.

A couple days later (Friday)

*BEEP**BEEP*

Sunghoons alarm was going off telling him it was time to get up. Sunghoon has a rather odd way of getting up. He thinks through the day to find something that will hype him up enough to want to get up and do something with his life. School is not one of those things but Jake is.

As he reached his final step in his morning routine, he started to run laps in his head. Picking his outfit. It needs to be chill enough for school but cute enough for Jake. He sighed knowing it isn't as big of a deal as he is making it.