Mid terms and Hiyori (short)

Japan(ANHS).:
Ayanokouji.:

Today is the day, when we will write our mid-term exams. For me and some other people it's not a big deal. And thanks to me the weaker ones in our class had the chance to massively improve with the useage of the previous mid-terms provided by Nazuna.

At the momment I just finished my GYM time with thoose three. I'm heading to school now.

When I arrived all of them were here, probably to study or something.

This day classes were suspended and after mid-term we could go "home".

After some time Sae entered the classroom, holding some paper, probably the exams.

Sae.: Good morning everyone! I assume all of you know the rules (and so do I) that comes with writing and exam so I won't explain that, hoping that you guys already know it.

Sae.: Other than that here are your exams. You will have 45 minutes writing it.

As she give all of us the papers the time began.

Anos and Kurumi were the first to finish, they finished in under five minutes, however they didn't give it to Sae because it would make others think that they cheated or something.

I was done with it in the 7th minute but I also didn't give it to Sensei so I just stared out of the window.

Ichinose was the 3rd to finish. She finished in the 21th minute. She gived it to Sensei. However she stayed inside the classroom for now. In the following minute me, Anos and Kurumi gave ours in.

After that all the four of us went outside the classroom and we went to Class 1A.

I messaged Arisu, asking if she finished it. She said that she did that in the 14th minute. I then asked her where she was, she said that in her classroom but she will come out now.

After some secunds she came out and saw us. She closed the door while we were walking to her.

As we collected her Anos started to speak up.

Anos.: Hey Arisu! Do you want to join Kiyotaka's class?

Arisu.: I can?

Anos.: Of course you can it would be 20 million pp.-s.

Arisu.: Can you buy me into your class?

Anos.: Sure! Here are the points! *donates it*

Arisu.: Thank you!

( with this Class A will have Katsuragi as it's leader. In other words they will graduate as Class ???[not A])

Sae.: Well! Arisu Sakayanagi, Welcome to Class 1A!

Arisu.: Thanks Chabashira-sensei!

Anos.: Before we go home. Anybody has anything planned for today?

Ayanokouji.: I want to try out the library.

Ichinose.: I promised some friends that I will go with them.

Nazuna.: Same here!

Sae.: I have to grade the Mid-terms.

Arisu.: I have to bully Katsuragi about me being in Class A while he's not.

Anos.: Have fun all of you!

As We left I headed towards the library, I didn't even know it existed before yesterday,when Ichinose told me.So now I'm trying it out for myself.

Upon arriving the librerian greeted me.

Librerian.: Hello! Are you here to study or to read books?

Ayanokouji.: Read books.

Librerian.: You can go inside.

As I was now looking around the books checking them, my eyes saw I silver haired, short little girl, trying to reach a book but it was too high for her.

Being the gentleman I helped her get it.
Before I gave it to her, I looked at it. It said.: "The Three Musketers".

Ayanokouji.: You have good taste.

???(Shiina).: Thank you! It's one of my favourite. My name's Shiina Hiyori, I'm from Class 1C.

Ayanokouji.: Mine's Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, I'm from Class 1A.

Shiina.: Do you like reading books? What type of books?

Kiyo.: Yes, I do and mostly economical books, like "history of world banking" or "fire in the mind of men" and so many more.

Shiina.: Ehh? I haven't even heard of theese titles! Can you show them to me?*puppy eyes*

Kiyo.: Sorry but father said it must stay at home.

Shiina.: But books are allowed to this school! Why didn't your father allowed you to bring thoose in?

Kiyo.: That's a questsion I rather not answer, if that's okay with you.

Shiina.: It's fine. Anyways do you want to become my book body?

Ayanokouji.: Sure?

Shiina.: YAY!

*timeskip a few hours*

As I was heading home now. I bought myself an Ice cream, because why not, I started to think back about the whole library stuff.

The library itself was acceptable. But the librerian just "guards the place". She doesn't help anybody with there problems, other students have to help them.

I've made a friend (not tool) called Shiina Hiyori. She likes books and she has good academic scores. However she isn't good at sport, she needs some training to achive some above avarage feats.

As we were reading, we heard some screamings, coming from some Class D students. I turned mine and Hiyori's head away from them, telling her that we should focus on ourselves.

When I arrived to the mansion I was letted in by the guards.

-chapter ends-