May 1st

Don't take the picture seriously! It's meant to be a joke!

Japan(ANHS).:
Ayanokouji's pov.:

Today is May 1st. The day that the class point and some of the school's secrets get revealed to the other classes.

That mattered the most to the class, well other than friendship that is.

For me May 1st marks the end of my first month in school ever. I must admit school, if you already know everything and don't have to focus on study, can be fun.

It has it's own bad side. For example take class C tyrant, that Ryueen guy. He doesn't give a sh*t about the rules, not even one bit. He likes to use his fighting skils most of the time, to get what he wants.

Another thing for me is the friendships I made. This friendships is with Ichinose, Kurumi and Anos. I consider them my true friends, who I can trust when needed.

Of course there are some tools for me to use like Kanzaki, Shibata and Mako. But it feels good to have some true friends.

I'm still bad at emotions and expressing myself but I'm trying my very best to get thoose, as soon as possible.

A strange thing is happening to me behind the scenes. It's the Girls I am close with. Ichinose, Arisu, Chabashira-sensei and Nazuna-senpai.
(And Ichika in the WR but she is still in there)

During this one month I also learned about the other classes and there policys.

Class 1A ? They are in ciwil war.

Class 1C ? They are a dictatorship.

Class 1D ? Lack of unity and leadership, only Koenji is the threat there.

Class 1B(us) ? We have Ichinose as a naive leader with good advisors, who she listens to, Best unity.

With these "powers" Class B has the potencional to reach Class A.

Back to my own life, During this month my relationship with some class members got better. I even got a group namec after myself, which called the Ayanokouji Group.

We have the members here.:

Anos(Leader and Father of the Group)
Kurumi(Mother of the Group)
Ichinose(Mother of the Group)
Me(Son of the Group)

Overall, I now feel that I belong somewhere. People in the Group accepted my true side.

Me and Anos talked about why I should tell Ichinose about my past or not. And I decided that I will tell her about it. Now she nows almost everything about me.

Anyways I should get to my routine, hit the GYM with Manabu and Koenji and after that go to my classroom.

As I was about to do that someone knocked in my door.

As I opened it I saw my "mysteriuos" visitor. It was.:

YAMADEAD

*Nah! Just kiddimg. Ignore him!!!*

It was Ichinose.

Ichinose.: Hello Ayanokouji-kun! I heard from Kurumi-chan that you have daily routine. Can I join for today?*puppy eyes*

Ayanokouji.: Sure?

As we were walking to the GYM Ichinose suddenly asked me this questsion she had in her mind.

Ichinose.: Soo umm? What's your rountine Kiyotaka?

Ayanokouji.: I just go to the GYM, train for two hours with my GYM group and go to class.