Extra Chapter

Hello Potatoes!

To celebrate this year's pride month and to us hitting 10,000 followers, I decided to revisit my old story and bring it new life. As I am typing this on my laptop right now, I am smiling because finally, I think I gave justice to the story. In my head, this has always been how 15 Days should have been written. But my writing skills fell short.

Sandra wasn't meant to be just this insensitive, selfish person and Cassidy wasn't this always laid-back, faultless Goddess.

If you were one of the people who were with me as I started to write this story and still stuck until now, what are you doing with your life?

Just kidding. Lol. Thanks for the love and support. And I'm pretty sure 30% of you are dead already.

And if you are one of my recent followers then welcome the faaaam, potato! We have cookies and hot, kick-ass gay women.

*scratching head* What else am I supposed to say?

OH! I decided to embrace the #PotatoLyf and do a complete rebranding of my account to reflect my works and personality better. And thus, I am now @therealestpotato

PS. I still love anime, but POTATOES GOTTA POTATE

.

.

With love and a garlic ranch dip,

Potato

2022 UPDATE

Happy Pride month, besties!!! I cringe with what I was saying up there, but I'm so proud of what I have done so far. Look how far WE have come on this platform as I go through my writing journey.

To the younger me who had 10k followers, I'm so proud of you. I'm so proud of us. Thank you for persevering and creating opportunities for the person that we now are today.

I gotta say--Wattpad star, Paid story author, Watty Award Winner and a Wattpad talent--we turned out pretty cool!

One thing that won't change though: lame exits. 

So, deuces!

Meh