Chapter twelve

"Don't you look like a stunner." He says

"When did you get here?" I jumped

"You would have noticed if you weren't too busy burning holes into the back of that poor girls head baby." He chuckled

"I wasn't glaring." I sipped my drink

"Aw, are you jealous?" Bucky cooed and I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up." I muttered, turning away from him as I try to ignore him.

~~~~~~~~~~

As the party dies down and everyone left, the other avengers retired to their rooms. I headed to buckys room, with bucky besides me.

I leaned down, placing my hands on either side of his face, kissing him. I pulled apart soon after, as I kiss down his neck this time.

He immediately stopped me as he started kissing me again, and slowing kissing down to the valley between my breasts.

He stopped and reached behind to unclasp my bra throwing it aside as he kisses my breasts before he takes one in his mouth.

Bucky gave one more lick before trailing scorching kisses down my body, his hands sliding down my waist.

I suck in my breath as he kissed the sensitive part of my thigh, his stubble lightly scratches my sensitive skin.

He presses kisses, seeking comfort in the warm. I turn slightly so he can rest better.

I begin shifting to lay down, opening my arms and instantly he lunges at me, a smile on his face as he nuzzled into my boobs.

"I love you." He says, already hinting of tiredness in his voice.

"Is that for me or my boobs?" I giggle, he huffs

"All three of you." He answers, I laugh again.

He returns under my shirt, as he kisses both of my boobs, resting comfortably, "I love, I love you."

I giggle, heartwarming at how sweet, I encircled my arms as I let him nap on me and I try to watch a movie but end up falling asleep as well.

I woke up the next morning with bucky still alseep on my breasts.

"Bucky." I said softly

"Hmm." He mumbled

"I have to get up." I told him

"Five more minutes." He groaned

"Bucky." I chuckled

"Fine." He mumbled

I sat on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you." I smiled

"I love you, doll." He smiled softly

"Alright I have to get up." I said

He lets me go and i got up as I grabbed hold of his arms.

"Let's go train." I said

"I'm in." He nodded

We got dressed and I jump on his back as we head downstairs.

We walked into the training room as I see Pete and Wanda training.

"Hey guys." I waved

"Hey." Peter smiled

"Hi Sarah." Wanda says