𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚊𝚖ó𝚛𝚎

_____________________________________________

Chapter:14

I had to leave amóre inside because Dante told me that someone tried to stole the crown of Late Luna Ella, the first Luna of our pack. We headed to the main room that was two halls away from the ball hall and went inside the room. The crown was perfectly fine on the display.

''What...but I heard one of the gems member saying that he saw someone holding the crown'' Dante yelled at the guard.

''Enzo the man who Dante heard saying about the crown, get him'' I mind linked enzo.

''Okay alpha'' Enzo said.

''But sir we are here, nothing happend, maybe he lied'' the guard said.

''Dante it's okay let's head inside I already told Enzo to catch him'' i said and we went inside.

''I got him alpha we are shifting him to the cell of the base'' Enzo informed me.

''Okay'' I said.

''So I saw you and Luna hmm'' Enzo teased.

''Yeah I think she's trying..I think'' I sighed.

''Don't worry man she'll believe you maybe not today but someday'' Dante exclaimed.

''Hope so'' I said.

''Just give her some time and spend time with her as much as you can okay'' Enzo suggested.

''I am trying, you know all the work and everything right'' I exhaled.

''Let's go and I bet that Luca is probably annoying the shit out of luna for sure'' Dante laughed.

We reached the main sitting area and Luca and amóre both were not there. I started looking everywhere but I couldn't find them so I mind linked Luca.

''Where are you'' I asked.

''At the bar area Ace'' He told me.

Me Dante and Lorenzo we all went there and just saw Luca alone standing there.

''Where is amóre Luca'' I growled. I felt Rex trying to take control on me but I didn't let him.

''Rex don't'' I warned him.

''Where is my mate you bitch'' he yelled.

''Ace calm down, someone spilled their drink on her dress so she went to washroom and I told her to let me come with her but she didn't wanted me to go with her'' he explained.

''So what, she said and you stayed here stupido'' I growled.

''She my Luna Ace'' He said with a bored look.
He's right he have to listen whatever his Luna say.