Stolen in the Dark

Warning: smut. You have been warned.

I seriously want to write good intros and outros.

I also want to write funny ones.

I also want to write good chapters.

We can't always get what we waaant~~

----------------------------------------------

Sebastian's POV

My eyes widened as Mega scooped up Kris like a doll, leaned forward, and kissed him.

I was scared, but I was angry.

Angry as hell.

I jumped on Mega, hooking my sharp nails into his back. I had always had them, but becoming a neko just made them sharper.

He growled and flipped over, crushing me into the ground under him. I yowled in pain.

Mega rolled over and picked up the still sleeping Kris with one hand, starting to walk away.

I dug my teeth into his ankle. He hissed in pain. Blood flowed from the sides.

He kicked backwards, flinging me into the wall again, and went into the only other door in the place, which I assumed was a storage room.

I was too tired and beaten to follow him. So I lay and stared at the floor, my eyesight dimming, and prayed that Kris would come to no harm.

----------------------------------------------

Kris's POV

I was underwater, struggling to get out, not being able to breathe.

Finally I was forced to give up and sink to the bottom, but my suffocating conscious remained.

'Can't...breathe...'

I awoke with a jolt in the warm arms of someone. I didn't know who it was, but my first instinct told me that it was one of my pursuers, back to get me.

I struggled to escape in alarm, but they held me still, kneeling down, still holding me in place.

Suddenly I felt lips against mine and a cat's tail brush against my face. For some reason, I was calmed.

"Who...are you?" I whispered, as they pulled away. I could see only the outline of ears in the darkness.

They gave no move to answer, instead, leaned down closer to me. I could feel hot breath on my skin.

Their tongue slid from the bottom of my neck to my jaw, leaving a warm, tingling line. I shivered.

"It's me..." A warm, growling voice echoed into the darkness. It was enticing...and hungry for me.

I sighed as they slipped a burning hot hand under my shirt and up to stroke my chest lightly. Whoever it was, they were being very gentle with me.

They took my shirt off and pushed against me, still holding me tight. I twitched with the sudden pressure.

"Hold still..." they whispered seductively in my ear as they started to undo the button on my pants. My eyes opened wide, and I tried to push them away, finally waking up from the trance I was in.

But it was no use. They were too strong. I had no more resistance than a toy to them.

They wrapped a firm hand around my member and stroked it slowly. Electric jolts of pleasure reached to the tips of my limbs, tingling slightly. I moaned, reaching up to wrap my arms around their neck. Their tail stroked my cheek lightly.

They started to go faster, and I tensed up with a sharp intake of breath.

I couldn't struggle anymore. That feeling kept me chained to one spot, unable to escape.

I closed my eyes.

My toes curled and my back arched as a blinding feeling washed over me and the dark world glimmered with strands of white.

Panting, I wrapped my arms around their neck.

The darkness enveloped me again as I quickly fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------

-The next morning-

Sebastian's POV

I paced around the shelter, not daring to go in that door. I didn't quite want to get beaten again.

Still, I was worried sick for Kris. Anything could have happened to him.

I heard the sound of a door open softly. Agitated, I swiveled around. There was Mega, carrying the sleeping Kris with one arm. I snarled.

He seemed to pay no attention to me, instead laying him down at my feet and walking away.

There was no way to fight him. It would just make a scene. So instead I turned my attention to the sleeping figure on the ground.

On my knees, I stared down, worried.

His sleeping face was...

...kind of cute, though...

I was jolted out of those uncalled-for and random thoughts by his eyes opening slowly, fluttering in the light.

"Kris! Are you okay?! Did he hurt you?!" I practically shouted. Some of the nekos turned to look at me, but I didn't care. I was frightened.

"Ugh...yeah, I'm fine...kinda tired, though. He, uh..." Kris paused. "He, uh...it's better not to say. He didn't hurt me, though."

I winced. I knew what that meant.

"Are...you okay?" I asked again. It seemed like the only thing left to say.

He nodded listlessly, then rolled over and fell asleep again.

Something about the way his back was turned made me feel helpless.

I couldn't protect him at all.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long wait and the short chapter, guys. Apparently this story got a bunch of reads while I was out.

So thank you very much for that, everyone! -^^-

With school out, I'll be more bored and write more chapters. I really plan to take this story places and have a few other characters in mind!

So I'll work harder for you all. I hope you enjoy the chapters to come ^^

Also, let's vote: Who do you think is the shippiest ship so far? There are only four characters as of now, so I might ask this question again later. Even so, if you have an answer, please leave it in the comments! ^^

Bye-nee! :3