Bed of Lilies(doc tri)

"what do you want to eat?" I asked Y/n.

We're currently at the hospital's Cafe.

It's early in the morning and we're already hyped up.

Y/n..has been my patient for 2 years na. I still remember how she ended up here.

I was an intern back then, and was specialized at Cardio when suddenly, a group of nurses came rushing down to ground floor. Meaning, there's an emergency. I was paged.

"Matcha M, and can I have a sandwich, please." She said while looking up at the menu.

She's indeed beautiful, her ethereal beauty radiate and everyone that we passes on will look at her.

She's sweet as honey, her words, how she listened and validate your feelings is just pure.

But of course, no one is perfect and if there's something perfect, it wouldn't last.

She was diagnosed with Colonary Heart disease or simply called heart failure. Late na bago pa man maagapan, but the treatment is still applicable. I still believe she could live. She's 25 years old, she's still young.

"What are you thinking?" She beamed while looking at me with those worried dead eyes.

"We have been waiting since forever for a heart for you pero wala pa ring pusong dumadating. You're getting worse, Y/n, I'm worried."

"Wag mo nang damdamin, hindi ko nga dinadamdam oh tapos ikaw mas prinoproblema mo pa. Tricia, it's okay. It's okay if God doesn't want me to live anymore, I know he plans it for the better, let's just enjoy the time he left for me." She smiled, how could this woman still be nice after being treated bad.

---4 months later---

Not surprised anymore.

She died this morning.

My co- doctors passed by and paid tribute for a second and left right away.

"It's too late.." I said after knowing that there's a heart available just now. Heck, if only Y/n waited, if only she fought more. 7 hours nalang eh.

It's okay, Tricia. The world doesn't deserve her anyway, she deserves to be where she is now.

--lamay day--

No one attended as she wants me to keep it private. She just wants a funeral with closed friends. But no one attended except me..and Aika.

Aika and I just staring at the pit where the lever was controlled escorts her gently on the ground. She's 6 feet under the ground now. I have many lilies with me, I bought them so I could throw them with her.

"Una na'ko" Ate muttered and pat me on the shoulder while I'm still here. Sitting beside y/n. There's no tears, maybe some pain. I'm angry, angry at the World and at God for taking her so early, but I'm thankful, thankful that He let me met such a lovely person. Y/n will surely be angry at me for having this little hatred.

But thank you for giving my world colors, not may complete but I'm contented with it, I'm contented with our moments.

Dko na rin alam bakit puro deadz andito. Dami-daming drafts dito eh