Chapter 2 || Reunion

Thursday July 6 2023
10:56 AM
Your pov

Everyone was getting their makeup and hair done for the interview today! We were the next group they were going to interview as they had a group of boys that was name "STRAYKIDS" that they were already interviewing. "Yah Solar" yeji says catching me off guard a little. "Yes yeji?" I say "it's your turn to get your hair and makeup done" says yeji and I get up and go the chair and they start doing my hair and makeup.

End of your pov

Start of third person pov

The manger walked into the room and started talking to the girls about a meeting they have made with another group today. "So girls today i want you girls to meet more idols so I got a day to hang out with a boy group and to just have an picnic with them" the manger explains to them while the girls listen to him and start to get excited. You on the other hand didn't get to excited as you was deep in your thoughts about yesterday evening.

"Ha-yun" the manger says snapping your out of your deep thoughts, "yes ma'am?" You reply "what do you think? Are you excited?" The manger asks so you put your fake face on and pretended that you were "oh my god yes I'm excited!! I'm finally gonna have more friends" you say and the manger laughs at your remark and then heads out.
"Okay girls it's go time!"

After the interview was over they were all taken to a nice little park in soul they were the first ones there. "Ha-yun catch" Minnie says as she tosses you a volleyball.
"Let's go play" you suggested and Minnie agreed. The others was taking pictures with eachother or just enjoying some time off when the group showed up. "They are here!!" Monday says and jumps up from where she was sitting to get a better view.
"Oh my god! They are so handsome" Mina says making everyone around her laugh. Ha-yun and Minnie soon join them to see what was going on.

"Oh my god here they come" Liz says, once they reached the girls they introduced themselves. "Step out hello we are straykids" they all say, "step out hello we are blacksouls" you guys all say and then start to say every member.
"Hello I'm solar aka ha-yun the leader of this wonderful group" ha-yun says and laughs a little and so does the others expect for two boys who look over at eachother. "Hii I'm yuna", "I'm Mina the actual cute one" the girl says and laughs while the others just look at her and then laugh at her. "Hi I'm yeji the only one who actually is mature in this group" she says and the girls just laugh at her and say no that's not true. "Hi I'm Monday the youngest of this group" (pretend please😭) .
"Hello I'm Irene" the girl said keeping it short sweet and simple "I'm Minnie solars best best best best friend" she says and then hugs Solar and she smiles. "And I'm Liz" she says and laughs at her tone of expression. "Well now we tell you guys"
*IM SO SORRY IF IT SEEMS AWKWARD AS HECK*
"I'm bangchan but most people call me Chan or Chris and I'm the leader" he says and it doesn't quite hit her yet about who it was. "I'm Felix your fav deep voice Aussie" Felix says and then it hits her and she gasp and covers her mouth causing Minnie to jump as she was clinging to solars waist she had her hands on solars waist and her head was resting on her shoulder. "What's wrong ha-yun?" "Nothing Min Min" ha-yun replies to minnie who was a little worried "Mh okay melody" minnie says making ha-yun laugh.

"Uh anyways I'm Hyunjin" he says and everyone laughs. After everyone said their names ha-yun pulls minnie aside. "Minnie that's Felix and Chris my childhood best friends" ha-yun says and minnie jumps up with joy "OH MY GOD YOU FINALLY FOUND THEM" minnie yells catching Felix and chans attention.
"Hey uh can we pull solar from you for a minute" Felix asks minnie which she nods and walks off to Monday.
"Ha-yun.. we missed you" the two boys say together, " I missed you guys so much more!" Ha-yun replies and hugs the two boys and they hug her back.

They catch up and soon ha-yun is getting to know the rest of the members but she could help but keep her eyes on one guy.