Detention With a Twist

It's now the end of the school day, Fukase and Len are walking over to detention and sit in the classroom. The look at eachother with somewhat blank expressions, Fukase smirks.

"Well, that sure was dumb of us huh?"

Len lets out a small giggle and nods, coving his mouth with his hand as he laughs. He looks up at Fukase, blushing slightly. He can see Fukase's cheeks getting redder,

"What can I say? You're so hard to resist."

Fukase shrugs and smiles, Len can feel himself blushing furiously and desperately tries to hide it, but to no avail. Fukase giggles a little and brushes some of Len's hair behind his ear, Len looks at Fukase.

"God, you're so handsome."

It slipped out of his mouth, Len didn't mean to say it. He decides just to roll with it and acts all confident. Fukase leans in closer to him, looking out of the door. He looks back at Len with a romantic expression.

"It doesn't seem like anyones coming to supervise us..."

Fukase puts his hand on Len's cheek, its soft and warm, Fukase looks into his eyes and cant help but think how adorable he is. Len leans in closer, he puts a hand on Fukase's thigh. There's a lot of suspense now, Len is dying to kiss him, Fukase too. Len leans in for a kiss and kisses Fukase on the lips.

Fukase was a little taken-aback at first, but then began to kiss him back with passion. Len places his hands on the back of Fukase's head; feeling his soft, silky hair between his fingers. Fukase puts his hands on Len's shoulders.

They continue to kiss, when they hear someone walking down the hall. Len jumps and quickly breaks the kiss, Fukase looks back at the door, fearful. Len quickly moves away from Fukase and tries to stop himself from blushing so much.

Dex walks into the classroom and sits at the front at the teacher's desk. He leans back on the chair a bit and eyes a book lying on the desk. Fukase let's out a small sigh of relief that he didn't notice how hard both of them are blushing. Dex flips through the book before setting back on the table, he checks the time before looking at his phone.

Time passes and Dex speaks up,

"Alright, you two can go."

Len and Fukase hop up from their seats eagerly and leave the classroom.