IM FIRST PLAYER!

The last few classes flew by and it was already the end of the school day. I walked out of the last class with Stan and asked him if he wanted to ride the bus. He nodded and we waited for Ms.Crabtree to arrive. Kenny, Butters, Tweek, and Craig followed us and waited and talked since we knew it would take a while for her to get here.

"Hey, so what are yall doing tonight?" Kenny said.

"Nothing, Tweeks coffee is closed so we have nothing to do, why?" Said Craig.

"Well me and Stan were going to hang out but if you have plans for all of us" I was cut off by Kenny saying,

"Good, because we should all hang out at Stan's house before we have to go home!"

We all looked at each other and agreed, I was already supposed to hang out with Stan but I guess we could all hang out. We all cheered as the bus arrived and we huddled up in the back of the bus away from Cartman. We decided we should make plans.

"I have snacks at home so we should be fine-"

Stan was cut off by Wendy who said,

"Shut up Stan, no one cares-"

We all looked at her, I mean I know she was mad that Stan didn't take her back this time but there was no reason for her to be such a bitch right now, I mean she was the one that cheated.

"Shut the fuck up Wendy, it's not Stan's fault you cheated on him." I said, rolling my eyes.

She turned around and plopped in her seat. Everyone looked at me in confusion and I said,

"We will explain later-"

They all nodded and we continued to make plans. I look over to Stan who was sad, I felt kinda bad...

"We don't have to do this tonight if you don't want to Stan-"

He looked at me and said,

"It's fine ky, I'll get over it!"

I nodded and we went back to discussing.

...

As we walked up to the door of Stan's house we were greeted by his mom and dad who were grabbing groceries. Stan opened the door for everyone and helped his parents bring in the food. Kenny looked around the house and pointed at the couch, he whispered in my ear,

"Yall gonna fuck there or what?"

I froze at the sudden question and kicked his leg. He chuckled and I whispered,

"Dude he doesn't know I'm gay Shut up!"

He laughed and ran to sit on the couch with Butters who had already made himself comfortable on it.

"Guys let's go up to my room and 0lay video games before most of you have to leave."

We rushed up and grabbed controllers.

"IM FIRST PLAYER" Kenny yelled.

"No, ME!" Craig said.

"Guys it's my Xbox, I'm first player-" Stan said as he logged in.

I chuckled and we all sat around the TV, the only people that weren't playing were Me, Tweek, and Butters because there weren't enough controllers, I didn't mind though. Every round we would switch to where Me, Butters, and Tweek would play while the others watched. It was pretty fun. We sat there for about 2 hours until we were called down for food. Kenny ran down screaming,

"YES, FOOD, OH MY GOD LETS GO!"

He ran out of the room and fell down the stairs. Everyone laughed as Butters ran to help him up. We all got down the stairs and walked to the table which had sandwiches and chips on them.

"Thanks, Mrs.Marsh!"

"No problem Kyle, it's always good to have you here!" She said in response.

We all sat down and dug in, I looked to my right and watched Stan- damn I was in deep now- He turned to look at me and we locked eyes. We both blushed and looked away- there was no way Stan liked me back- right?

...

As we finished we went back upstairs to play video games again. I felt Stan continue to stare at me the whole time except for when he was playing, I kinda liked it. After a little more time, me and Kenny decided to go downstairs and grab snacks for everyone.

"When are you going to tell him-? Cause I can help when we go upstairs..." He says.

"I don't want to tell him I like him just yet... I wanna tell him I'm gay though, when we get upstairs!"

He nodded and we grabbed the drinks and food and head upstairs. I look around and ask where Stan went, Craig said he was in the bathroom.

"I'm gonna tell him I'm gay. So you guys need to pretend like I never told you so he doesn't think I didn't trust him ok?" I said.

They all nodded and we waited for Stan to finish un the bathroom.