Spellcaster au (Lux)

Me:"FINALLY FOUND AN AU WITH DEATH FOR WITHER"

Wither:"...wow. just wow."

Me:"OH HUSH, IT WAS WORTH IT!"

Lux"..what au is it this time..?"

Me:"Spellcaster au! Basically this is centered on the killermare and cream family..go figure..here Dream is evil and after alot of conflict forms the cream family to beat and kill or at the very least imprisoned the killermare family."

Crescent:"damn."

Merciless:"..star."

Starcross:"I WOULD NEVER!"

Me:"We're gonna look at a quick moment from Lux, im still making scenes so- let's begin!"

Lux is shown all bloody and beat up, looking on the verge of dusting.

Lux:"! Am I..other me okay?!"

Calavera:"...she seems fine- she's alive-"

Lux"CAL!-"

Uti:"..scary."

Wither:"..ah fuck this."

Gradient:"guys..were not even a second in!-"

Suddenly one of Nightmare goons make an appearance, he himself is unknown but clearly is a lower rank working for Nightmare.

"You may be a dream kid..but your still only 16. You can't do ANYTHING His power level! But hey. Maybe you'll look cute before you die. OH YOU POOR THING!."

Lux:"...sicko."

Starcross:"..hey! Lux don't believe him! Your one of the best kids here! Right guys?-"

Pj:"eh-"

Merciless:"I never agreed to anything.'

Palette:"shh, drama is happening on screen. Me feel it."

Lux pov:"I got myself in this situation because of my fathers..I wanted to prove I'm useful without starcross and now..I'm proving the opposite..it's not fair…not fair… IM MORE THAN A COPY!

Starcross:"!..oh..lux.."

Angst:"useful without starcross? Is starcross strong here?"

Me:"no, to Dream their both just better when they work together."

Lux:"what does she mean by "more than a copy"?"

Me:"you'll see soon, then I'll explain."

Lux falls down and turns her head to the side to see one of Nightmare goons

"So..WILL YOU GIVE ME YOUR LAST WORDS?."

Lux:"!- NO…WAY!!"

The kids have some hope Lux lives, but after what I said earlier..yeah that's slim-

Lux attempts to use her magic and spells like she's always been taught to..since she was created she's been taught to do that."
Dream:"Its the perfect strength duo"

Lux pov:"I will..prove my worth."

Lux then shoots tentacles from her back, looking like an exact copy of Nms tentacles, they grab the goon and pull them up in the air. Far away from her.

Everyone was in pure shock..how..?

Crescent:"..did..did she just..-"

Angst:"..did she eat the apple?"

Merciless:"probably.-"

She then runs and does the same to the army surrounding her

Lux pov:"Imagine being created..not borned..your made as a 16 year old and the. You're dragged into this pathetic war. To fight. But you're only useful with your so-called brother. Kill. Kill. Kill. That's what I've been taught. !- Im..using Nightmares tentacles. "

Merciless:"! She didn't even notice she was using fathers tentacles..?"

Palette:"how is she not covered in goopy stuff?!"

Me:"I'll explain now, she and Starcross were created from nothing but a spell and a combination of Dream and Cross magic, the spell made the teenagers already. So often for her short existence she had learned and was use to using her own magic with Spells."

Pj:"thats kinda cool, why is that bad thing? Can't The other family use spells?"

Me:"not really as since the spells are unnatural, they corrupt your souls. The whole Cream family souls are corrupted. They've been lost from saving."

Starcross:"..i..i"

Lux:"..hey..it's just an au..no big deal.."

The goon was shocked and looked down.

"WTF?! SHES ONLY 16!- !..wait..are those..bosses tentacles..did sue eat the black apple?!"

Merciless:"Maybe she-"

Lux"..no..I didn't. I don't need to."

Merciless:"oh-"

Lux:" But if I want a normal childhood like I want. I NEED TO DO THIS!."

She uses the tentacles to kill everyone

The end.

Calavera:"..uhh- neat"

Wither:"..im gonna kill you when I get my villain arc."

Me:"I accepted my fate long ago :'D"