Friends

He longed to sink into shame. She strolled arm in arm with Tom through the park.
"Then you would be my fake girlfriend." Said the smiling boy.
*I can't believe it! What a shame!*
"Um yes." He lowered his gaze shyly.
"Are you sure you don't want a sex change? You'd be perfect as a girl."
*What do you mean?*
She broke away from the boy.
"No! Absolutely not! I'm a straight guy and I'm going to stay that way! I simply found a quick way to make money."
"Too bad." He winked at her.
"What did you say?" She widened her paralyzed eyes.
"Nothing important. I'll just mean I'll enjoy you for the time being."
*Idiot.*
She remained speechless. She was again taken by the arm and they walked back.
They chatted about more and less. Tom briefly told her about his own close acquaintances and his ex.
*He knows Clara! The girl I've been in love with for years! It's a perfect opportunity to make friends with her and find out how to win her over when I become a boy again!*
"So you have to watch out for my male friends, understand? I want to make my ex jealous but them will love you."
"You certainly don't risk it with me! I don't like males..."
She saw him stop.
"Speaking of which Jenny. I paid you to pretend to be my new girlfriend, try to do that even when we're alone."
"But I..."
"It wasn't a question, someone might overhear us. Commit yourself princess."
He swallowed and nodded.
*Princess? Do I have to be a girlfriend even when we're alone? It's not fair!*

They arrived at the bar where Tom usually met his friends.
"You would be Jenny! You're really pretty!"
He recognized Clara feeling dying inside.
*Why of all immediately her!*
"Nice to meet you." She smiled as she blinked.
The other two boys were named Mike and Chris.
"You are so different from her ex! Trisha was really insufferable, all she did was brag and talk constantly about how beautiful and good she was." Commented Clara.
"You on the other hand are so shy, you can even talk if you want to." Mike joked.
"Jenny gets embarrassed when she meets new people." Tom put his arm behind her back, wrapping her tenderly.
She felt the boy's lips settle on her cheek.
*What, he's giving me a kiss on the cheek*.
She became red and put her hands in front of her face in shame.
"What a shy girl! You are so cute!" Clara commented.
"She is beautiful and so tender." Tom smiled.
*Really? Tom stop it! You paid me and I used them but don't overdo it!*
"I have an idea! I wanted to see the store out front, do you want to accompany me Jenny?"
*Ok stop everyone! Clara wants to make friends! This is the moment I've been waiting for!*
"Of course! I could find something nice to make my boyfriend jealous." He turned around sticking his tongue out at Tom.
*Finally I'll be able to investigate Clara's taste!*
The boy chuckled, hugging her. Jenny felt Tom's abs graze her breasts and muscular arms wrap around her.
"Tom..."
*What does he want to do?*
"Later Jenny."
She felt the boy's lips rest on her forehead gently.
*Another kiss????????*

Continue...