His smile, My Silence - 🐺

Bang Chan x Deaf! Reader
A/N.since there aren't many story with different ability. I wanted to make one (since I myself is Deaf and Hard of hearing 🧏‍♀️ )
Under line means there are are using sign language

                               _____________________________________
The sound is beautiful even when it is silent as you couldn't hear as the silence was friends since birth. As you stared out the window of the living room watching cars and raindrops. You enjoyed this silence but often asked yourself how it would sound. Is it loud or calm? You didn't mind the weather as you felt the footsteps and things drop onto the floor. You knew Chan was home going to meet him at the front of the door. "Hey, what are you doing"? As he signs his sentence to you as you respond "Looking at windows wait for you!" As you show him your smile. He smiles back at you, you never thought that someday you would find someone that will love you how you are. As you take his hand to lead him to the living to sit and hang out, you sign "How was work?" Chan struggled to put the right words as signed "It was tiring and I wanted to be with you!" Chan smiled, you looked at the smile that brought conformity to you as his dimple showed and you want to poke his dimples. As soon as that thought entered your brain you did it without knowing which caused Chan to laugh. That is the only thing you wish to hear at least once, to hear his laugh. The one that everyone keeps saying it brings flutters to your heart, the one that makes you want to listen to it again like music.
       When will that be that moment?

                                           When?...