SHALL WE~

KEEP THIS IN MIND THIS IS A SMALL CLIP OF THE STORY!!

Bang Chan X Reader (Mafia)

As the smoke of the cigar filled the room, Bang Chan sat in his father's office, looking through the documents to know what his father was planning, "what is he evening planning" he dragged from his cig as the room fogged up front he smoked. As he read through the document, finding out the Dragon Lee's, and the Raven's. "What is he planning to do with them?" As Sebastian entered the room, he grabbed the file on his desk "Young master, what are you doing here? Your father told you not to be here". As I looked at my personal Helper "Seb, I told you not to call me that, and what does my father want to do with the document? As Sebastian placed the document in his suit, "Your Father is having a meeting with members, you should know about the rule your father had set for you" I roll my eye "Seb, you know I do not like when my father set these rules if I'm going be next in heir at least I should know what going on" Sebastian nodded " I know that, Chan but your father orders, I need to give him the papers" I nod as he left, as I was left in the silent smoke of the room as I sigh as I spotted as a number, written on a strip of paper as I grab it and slid them into my pocket. As I left to go to the library, I could hear my father talking with Seb I left as I didn't want to cause more trouble than what I started.

______________________________

A few hours later, As the night set, people walking drunk, and the fog blended in with the smoke of people's cigarettes, and the music from the tavern, my heels clicked on the pavement as I was walking to work from home as usual, for the past couple of days, doing missions here and there. A luxury black car had been following me, I remember that it was the Bang Clan members that traveled in the car, so I had no idea why it followed me from work to work every day. I glared at the car as I walked, I decided to confront the car instead and walk towards it, really smart for a Raven to do I thought to myself, As the car parked a man in a black suit got out. I wondered if he was a member, Or the boss himself, As I looked at him, he sure didn't look suitable for killing or tricking people as I observed him, "Who you may be?" I asked.

The man smiled and said "My name's Sebastian, I'm the chauffeur. I didn't mean to scare you when I followed you to and from work. You see the boss, He wants to meet with you, It's very urgent." His boss I questioned, as I spotted something a small wolf tattoo on the side of his neck, I suspected, he didn't even say his group name "Your boss wants to meet me?", "Fine, no malicious tactics" I glared at Sebastian and nodded as he opened the car door and gestured for me to get in, he shut the car door behind me and sat in the driver's seat, he turned the car on and drove the car. As he went off, After about 20 minutes of driving Sebastian finally stopped the car opened the car door, and gestured for me to get out, As you got out you saw a mansion like you'd never seen before, everything was modern with a touch of vintage touch, Sebastian closed the car door behind you and then walked to the front door and opened it. I followed him into the mansion as you entered, I saw a massive living room, full of very fancy and expensive furniture but mostly dim, Sebastian then led me to the door and knocked twice on it, As I looked around, I fixed my dress because normally I would wear something formal for this, Someone inside the office said, "Who is it?" Sebastian answered, "I have the new one here, Boss!" Someone from the inside of the office answered, "Send her in." Sebastian stepped aside as the door opened and I saw a man in an expensive-looking suit along with an eye patch on his left eye. The boss sat on a fancy and expensive chair. As I looked at him I noticed a wolf tattoo on his neck, was pretty obvious that he was the leader since it cover mostly his neck. Sebastian then said, "She's here sir."As I walked in I thanked Sebastian.

"We'll, isn't the leader of the Bang Clan" As I walked towards his desk, The boss leaned back on his chair and then smiled as he said, "Yes, it's very nice to meet you." "The pleasure is my" He nodded and said "Now, do you know why I wanted to invite you here, Miss?" as he looked at me, "No, why is that so?" He took a long drag from a cigar and then said, smilingly, "Why yes, it's because... I want you to be my secretary," He wants me to be his secretary?! He came to look for me for that?!?! "I would love to be your secretary but I can't. I'm really busy" The Godfather took a drag from his cigar, Before he could answer, "Why me out of all the clans in the city?" As I glared at him. The Godfather chuckled as he leaned back on his chair "I've been following you for a few days now. I think you're the perfect fit for my secretary" For A couple of days, I didn't believe it."Don't you have a son that can take over" I asked, It's always the next heir be their secretary, "Why yes, I do have a son. But he's not responsible enough, he usually doesn't even follow what I tell him to do. This job needs someone who is always on top of every task or job." The Godfather answered, As the room was filled the silent smoke of the cigar, as much as I hated the smell of it. As I looked away, yep the immature son who can't handle being in Heir."Right" As I responded, The Godfather leaned forward and said, "And also, if you do this job well, you may get a raise along with some sort of bonus."As I turned to look at him, knowing he caught my interest, "Bonus?" The Godfather nods with a smile "Yes, a bonus, I'm a very generous and nice boss." not exactly what people rumor about him. He nods happily

as he says "Yes, of course. But anyways, do you accept the job of being my secretary?" "I will, but no funny business" As I look at him The Godfather nods as he opens a small drawer on his desk and then says, "Very well, now to make it official you must put your thumbprint on this small contract."As I glare at the paper He hands you a pen and puts the contract on the desk "Sign it, my dear..." I took the pen, then read the paper The paper read

CONTRACT: By signing this paper, you agree to be employed by the Godfather as his secretary, you must do everything he asks you to without any objections, you aren't allowed to tell anyone outside of the Bang clan about this job or this contract.

As I signed the paper The Godfather nodded happily as he said "Very well, congratulations! You're officially my secretary, now I have a job for you to do."As I looked at him The Godfather opened another small drawer on his desk and then said, smilingly "My son, he has done nothing but cause trouble and mess up the whole plan, and now he has a meeting planned with the Raven in a few hours. You must go to the Raven and tell him to cancel the meeting. He must know that my son isn't a responsible man." as I look at him, a meeting with my Father? Outside the office was Bang Chan listening to the conversation, "My fault, huh" He mumbled as he took a cig as he lights it.

"Sure I'll tell my father about this" As I stood up The Godfather nodded as he said "Yes, my dear, go tell your father. This task is very important, as the meeting being canceled is crucial for our plan to go well." What plan? I questioned "Will do" I bowed down as I walked to leave. The Godfather smiled and then said, "Thank you, my dear, make sure your father knows how urgent it is to cancel the meeting."As I walk out the door, as I close the door I spot Bang Chan, He is smoking a cigar outside, he looks at you with a surprised look on his face and then says "Who are you?" As I looked at him, pretty similar to his father "A new member of your group" He took a drag from his cigar and spoke, "Did my father say anything about a meeting?" I look at him as I cross my arms "he did mention a meeting, but I'm not saying any more than that"...

______________________________

Bang Chan gazed at the woman as he wanted to know why he made the meeting but something didn't feel right. "Well, I'd start going" as she turned around to leave but he didn't want her to leave yet as he still had a question, he grabbed her wrist and dragged her into the library "H-Hey what are you doing?!?" as she was being dragged into the library as he closed the door, not letting her leave just yet "Who is your family line?" as she just stared with confused "Family, why should I tell you?" as she wasn't really giving in easily. Bang Chan wasn't a big fan of her attitude "Clan, which clan do you belong to?" he wanted the answer. "Raven," she said sending a dagger at him as she was clearly irritated by being  drag