He cares? (Ch 2)

He gives the diary back to you and some other Students start walking in and taking there seat.

Your friends walk in and sit next to you. "You look upset what's the matter?" Sidney asks you as she unpacks her stuff. "I got detention after class." You said rolling your eyes. Peyton looked over at you. "What why?" She asked curiously. "I was writing in my diary and Snape took it and read it and gave me detention!" You said in a low voice.

The two girls looked at each other and shrugged. "What did you write in it?" Sid asked. You handed her the note book and she chuckled and handed it to Peyton to read it then she handed it to you. "I don't know why he would give you detention for that..its true!" Peyton said trying to boost your mood. You chuckled and Professor Snape slammed his book shut to get our attention.

The class jumped and went quiet. Snape got up and started passing out books to everyone. "Today we will be going over the same thing as...yesterday...just take notes and listen..you will have a upcoming test this week...if anyone fails..they will get..detention...do I make myself clear?" Snape said in his low grouchy tone. "Yes Professor Snape." The class said not thrilled one bit.

"Good..." snape said and turned around starting to write on the board for people to take notes. You on the other hand didn't give two fucks anymore. You were head of the class and it would take a lot for someone to reach you. So you started to finish your drawing. You made a decision that you were going to make the person Snape, only because the long cloak and dark hair suits the drawing.

After a good 20 minutes you finished. And it looked really good, and actually really realistic! You were proud and looked up at Professor Snape to see if the face looked identical. And they sure did. You smiled and looked over at clock, 30 minutes left of class. Well...1h and 30 minutes left of class because of detention. You sighed and looked down at your skirt. It had some eraser bits on it. God,you hated the sound of rubbing your skirt,you needed to get a new one...

Good idea y/n after school we can get a new skirt. Sounds good. Man I'm smart. You smiled and looked up at Professor snape. He was looking at you with a disgusting look and walked over to you. "And where are your...notes?" He asked lifting a eyebrow. You heart sinks. "U-uh..I didn't have anymore room to take them so I didn't..?"you said nervously.

He grabbed your notebook and walked over to his desk to sit it down. "You will get it back...after school." He said walking back to finish the lesson. You nod and sigh with boredom and rest your head on your desk and slowly fall asleep.

You wake up and the class is empty and Professor Snape is sitting at his desk grading papers like normal. "Good morning...miss..y/n." He said not looking up from his paper. You groan and stretch in your seat. "Good morning Profes-" you stop and open your eyes wide and look around. "What time is it!?" You ask worriedly.

Snape sighed and walked over to your desk. "That doesn't matter..plus you get a week of detention for falling asleep during class times and not taking notes!?...that is disappointing." He slowly backs away from his desk and turning around with his long black cloak flowing in the air.

You look down and sigh putting your head back down on your desk with your arms folded. "You shouldn't be so upset...you wanted this..you got it." Professor Snape said grabbing a paper and quill then slamming it on your desk. "You will write. I will not fall asleep in class 200 times. You get one hour,and NO sloppy work or you will get in more trouble." He said getting close into your face then backing away. You nod and he walks over to his desk to finish he's grading.

You began to write your words and get a slight headache while doing so. You start to groan at the pain and raise your hand. "Professor Snape?" He looks over at you. "Finish your words then you can ask me a question." He said angrily. You sigh in defeat and continue writing your words. The headache just gets worse and worse and it feels like your forehead is bleeding. You start to get light headed and slam your head against the desk.

SNAPES POV

"What the hell was that!?" He looks over at you and quickly runs over to you and and feels your cheeks. He sighs and picks you up bridal style and takes you to the hospital wing. What the hell is wrong with this girl. Can she not write a few words? He said in his mind rolling his eyes.

Some kids even run away because of his presence and some whisper thinking he hurt you.

You brings you to the hospital wing and lays you on a bed and sits next to you on a stool. This little witch...waiting my sweet time. He groans and Madam Pomfrey comes in with a few potions and other things.

"Oh dear!" She quickly walks over to you and feels your heart beating. She muttered to herself and starts giving you things to make you feel better while Snape is just watching.

She looks up at Snape. "What did you do to this poor girl!" She said sitting down on the other stool across from him. "I didn't do anything. She was serving detention and this happened." He said looking down at you then back up at her. She looks down at you and listens to your breathing and heart again.

"She could of passed out due to stress or anxiety..or did you overwork her?" She suggested. He looks at her with a frown. "I don't overwork my students..I give them what they need to learn." He said slowly getting up and fixing his cloak. She watched him get up and shook her head with a sigh looking back down at you. Snape stood at the door to exit. "Tell me when she feels better..she's one of my best students...I can't have her being sick." He said slowly leaving. Madam Pomfrey looked over at him with a small grin. "Yes professor..that you for your concern for her." She said as he walked out with a nod.

Y/N POV

You wake up around 4-5 hours later rubbing your head with Madam Pomfrey still by your side. "Good morning dear." She said holding your hand lightly. You groan and open your eyes and notice your in the hospital wing. "W-why am I here?" You ask Turning to her. "You must of passed out in detention with professor snape. It after school now but it's ok..your work had been covered." She tells you with a grin. You nod and there's a knock on the doors and a dark cloak flys in. "I told y/n she would get this after class so-...oh..your awake." Professor snape said with your drawing notebook in his hand. You reached out for the notebook and he handed it to you then left.

"That was awkward." You said with a slight chuckle. Madam Pomfrey nods and chuckles as well. "Indeed. He was rather worried about you." She said slowly getting up.

He cares..? You said in your head looking down at your hospital bed. "Miss I feel better..may I go?" You ask her. She nodded. "Yes..but don't overwork yourself." She said helping you up and walking you to the door. You nodded and walked out.

You felt empty... like you had to do something. It clicked and you ran down to Professor Snape's classroom. You knocked hesitantly and the doors flung open and you walked in.